No announcement yet.

What is your favorite gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. When I join the police thing I told you about, I'm gonna get anM-1, I think a carbine.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
      Cool. When I join the police thing I told you about, I'm gonna get anM-1, I think a carbine.
      Probably the M1 Carbine, its used by a few other police forces in the world, including a few US law enforcement agencies, and the Royal Ulster Constabulary in Northern Ireland. Isent the thing you are joining more of a militia or is it a real police force?

Comment

It's sort of like a WELL armed neighberhood watch. 9 MM's, .45's, M-1's, and a couple M-16's
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

It's sort of like a WELL armed neighberhood watch. 9 MM's, .45's, M-1's, and a couple M-16's
          cool :D, too bad we dont have armed neighborhood watches here

Comment

We're encouraged not to shoot, until we have at least a years experience with the weapon. Otherwise we're supposed to trail and call for backup, or try and subdue without firing any shots. If shots are fired and it's justifiable, than it's ok.

Comment

The M-1A is an M-14 CapC.
              Yeah I knew that..... That was the point I was trying to make. You can have all the benefits of a Garand with a 20 round magazine instead of 8 round clips. Actually it is a semi-auto only version of the M-14. The action has been modifed extensively so it can't be converted to full auto.....
              Revelation 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
              (Been There)

Comment

We're encouraged not to shoot, until we have at least a years experience with the weapon. Otherwise we're supposed to trail and call for backup, or try and subdue without firing any shots. If shots are fired and it's justifiable, than it's ok.
                We have a BIG problem with our police using their firearms here in the States. Everytime a white cop pulls his gun on a black man, people scream racism even if he justifiably pulled out.

Comment

Here in certain places if an Israeli pulled a gun on an Arab they would throw a banquet in his honor.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                    We have a BIG problem with our police using their firearms here in the States. Everytime a white cop pulls his gun on a black man, people scream racism even if he justifiably pulled out.
                    Its not a problem with the police pulling out their firearm so much as a problem with our comon people.
                    Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                      800mm, lol, that's friggin excessive eh?

Man, i so needed one of those on the other end of the radio a few times!

LOL, what's the DCZ.... your zip code?
                      Well, the 16/50 launchs a 1-tonner that levels an area big enough to safely land more than one helicopter, so I suppose 7.5-tons would ELIMINATE your zipcode.
                      sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Yeah!!! Launch a couple of those on the PA, and then bring the shells to the negotiating table.

Comment

Yeah!!! Launch a couple of those on the PA, and then bring the shells to the negotiating table.
                          You'll have to supply the table, I doubt there will be any left where you were aiming.
                          sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Just go to a different area. Oh, wait. The whole PA would be gone. Oh well...

Comment

My favourite gun is the SOCOM...

I wish I had one of those babies...

Comment

I will take a Browning lever action .308 with a Redfield lo-pro widefield 3x9 scope with a matte finish :S :cat :)

Comment

Working...
                                X