What is your favorite gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking, maybe I'll change my vote from M-16A2 to Merkava Mk IV
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
      No, if I was accusing you of being a spammer, which I wasn't, I would yell CHRIS IS A SPAMMER!!!! But I didn't, did I? All I was saying is that you tend not to type much when you post...
      Is it me or would this be the pot calling the Kettle black?
      Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

I dunno. I don't see any body named Keddle here.
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

what the heck is he talking about? :-(

Comment

Who is he :?:

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
              M-16A2 with M-203 and Laser Sights. Walk up to the gates of Hell and barge right in with one of those...
              Getting in is easy. It's getting out that's the trick...
              sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Just run into Hell's arsenal of little goodies and take whatever I fancy at the moment. Whatever you want, Hell's got it.

Comment

Favorite gun...

Browning BLR (pre-81 Belgian) in .308
                  sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Is that it?

Comment

Favorite Artillery

6. Crusader

5 155mm (Vietnam)

4. Atomic Annie

3. 14 inch USN rifle on railcar, WWI

2. 800mm Gustav Zede

1. The Paris Gun

In another life I must have been a cannon-cocker.
                      sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

What are Atomic Annie and the Paris Gun? Also, is the Supergun invented by Dr. Gerald Bull a real thing? I've heard it being referred to in many places.

Comment

What about The Davey Crocket?

Comment

What about The Davey Crocket? The atomic cannon

Comment

What is that, and how in the world did it get a name like Davey Crocket???

Comment

It was huge cannon shooting nuclear shells (ment to stop Soviet hordes), designed in the 1950's.

Comment

Working...
                                X