Clear All

Originally posted by Archer View Post
    Noooo.Its Ashmit Patel

Comment

I need glasses!
      Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal View Post
        No reason. No reason whatsoever. Forget I asked.

(no one pay any mind if I am viewing this thread as often as possible)

<---THL's tongue hanging out
        ok, miss, i'll leave you 2 alone... lol...
        Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
        -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

No reason. No reason whatsoever. Forget I asked.

(no one pay any mind if I am viewing this thread as often as possible)

<---THL's tongue hanging out
          Why?

Because of Snipe racist remarks?

Snipe, the whites look like ghosts and vision, specter, wraith, apparition, spirit, daemon, demon, shade, phantom, appearance, incorporeal being, ethereal being, etheric being, spook, supernatural visitant, phantasm, kelpie, zombie; see also devil.

Take your choice!

TH is Lebanese descent and so he would be a little "darky" too!

Don't go sunbathing. They may send you to Liberia! ;):)
          Last edited by Ray; 08 Sep 06,, 14:17.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
            Why?

Because of Snipe racist remarks?

Snipe, the whites look like ghosts and vision, specter, wraith, apparition, spirit, daemon, demon, shade, phantom, appearance, incorporeal being, ethereal being, etheric being, spook, supernatural visitant, phantasm, kelpie, zombie; see also devil.

Take your choice!

TH is Lebanese descent and so he would be a little "darky" too!

Don't go sunbathing. They may send you to Liberia! ;):)
            Ray, I don't think that post of hers was in response to Snipe...

Comment

‘Miss Bikini’ did not represent Pakistan, says official

ISLAMABAD, Sept 7: Authorities are investigating how a Pakistani-born American woman entered a ‘Miss Bikini’ pageant in China as a representative of the country. Houston-based Mariyah Moten, 22, took part in the pageant in the Chinese resort of Beihai on Aug 28.

She won a “Best in Media” title, for being the most photographed and interviewed contestant, according to media reports.

A government official said Ms Moten did not have permission to represent Pakistan.

“We have asked our missions in Washington and Beijing to investigate this because it is against our policy, culture and religion,” senior Culture Ministry official Abdul Hafeez Chaudhry said on Thursday, referring to Ms Moten’s participation.

“She is an American passport holder. She is an American national of Pakistani origin, so how did she get entry as a Pakistani?” he asked.

Ms Moten, a student of hotel management at the University of Houston, was born and brought up in Karachi, news reports said. She moved to the US with her family eight years ago.

Mr Chaudhry said Pakistan might take the issue up with China, depending on the result of the investigation.

He also said the government might withdraw from Ms Moten special privileges offered to people of Pakistani descent such as visa-free travel to the country.

http://www.dawn.com/2006/09/08/top16.htm

Comment

yes Neo, post #20

Comment

Damn...missed that one...
                  Thanks...

Comment

Ah...the poster of #20 is on my ignore list.
                    Thats how I missed it. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
                      Ray, I don't think that post of hers was in response to Snipe...
                      Don't worry.

I am pulling Snipe's leg.

You let the cat out of the bag!

I have used the word myself! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

ahh... sorry bout that...

Comment

Who?

Oh...Hell!! TH...

Thanks, Sniper....Now this thread will probably be deleted by tomorrow morning.
                          ;)
                          Let the record show: Oh whatever!
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Following the Government of Pakistan throwing a fit, now the turn of the Pakistani opposition :

Opp protests over disrespect of Pakistani flag by Miss bikini

I always thought the essence of a bikini was brevity, apparently going by this case, that is not so .

Comment

This Bikini girl indicates what is in the Pakistan women's mind - liberation from the oppression of men sanctified by Islam!

Just see how the Hoodooed act failed to pass the Islamic litmus test!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Seems like Afganistan is more liberal than Pakistan.

Yummyyy
                                Delhi Fashion week

those eyes are worth dying for

Comment

Working...
                                X