Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by highsea
    I think it's gone.

I searched titles for WAB, WIKI, Wikipedia, Famous, and World Affairs Board.

Zip.
    I checked the deleted threads as well, nothing there.
    It's probably buried in the general forums. I'll see if I can find out the idiot was and trace it back from there.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
      I'd tell ya to search my name, but you'd be better off looking in the library of congress.

<--------------points to post count. LOL
      Lol. I searched M21 in titles, but it didn't come up.

It might have been lost in the crash, when the forums were all mixed up for those few days. I lost a few posts back then too.

Well, Tophatter, if you find it, please repost it to this thread- it really was funny.
      "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

At any rate, i am humbled to be your designated facist leader.

I will endeavour to do my best to uphold the concepts of...eh.....whatever....

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
          At any rate, i am humbled to be your designated facist leader.

I will endeavour to do my best to uphold the concepts of...eh.....whatever....

LOL
          I will endorse you since I know you will.

Comment

Some old timer could give the history of WAB on the site.

It is just a few general statements as I just googled it.

I missed out on the reference to Snioer.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
              I remember what you're talking about and I don't believe that the tread was trashed.

Basically a disgruntled WABer (can't remember which idiot it was) went into the first Wikipedia article and vandalized it, claiming it (WAB) has a strong right-wing bias, led by M21Sniper and aided and abetted by the Moderators, whom he listed by name (this was also back before Julie stepped down).

I went in and restored the article to the previous Save and it was pretty much undisturbed until somebody nominated it for deletion due to lack of relevance.

Probably what will happena again sooner or later.
              Female MD? MD something anyway
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Yeah, here it is, futuremd was the culprit, astralis kindly posted the original entry
                http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...9&postcount=10

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                  Yeah, here it is, futuremd was the culprit, astralis kindly posted the original entry
                  Ha! I had a feeling it was FutureMD (aka Ballguy).

Nice detective work pari. :)
                  “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

That's the one!!!

Good sleuthing job, Parihaka, I was afraid it was lost forever.
                    The WAB has also been criticized for being a poor source of factual information, especially regarding gun control, global warming, health, and domestic policy. The dominant user is M21sniper, a former US Army sniper with over ten thousand posts and the wide respect of the forum. However, he has dispatched false information on dozens, if not more, occasions.
                    Bahahahahahaha....

We really should put it back on Wiki, lol.
                    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                      Ha! I had a feeling it was FutureMD (aka Ballguy).

Nice detective work pari. :)
                      If only my short term memory worked as well as my long-term does

While we're at it, how about my suggestion for the Wiki article I posted on the same old thread

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...0&postcount=22

Leibniz

Comment

Snipe lies! He lieeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Comment

together, the six 'mods' have banned numerous liberals, keeping the forum dominated by conservatives.
                          I gotta agree here - after all, TopHatter did have me banned on my first day.
                          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

While we're at it, how about my suggestion for the Wiki article I posted on the same old thread
                            How could I forget the WABVAB??

Comment

I remember that twit. I believe about oh...every 3d poster at WAB pile-drove him on his ridiculous views on guns.

I'm trying to remember if that's the same guy that pretended to be a DEA agent too, who 'as a police officer' had the 'real scoop'. The clown that i caught, confronted on IM, forced to admit he was a fake, and then who went on to state that 'they were a member of an anti-second amendment group that prowled message boards and whose goal was to rid america of guns'- or some ridiculous nonsense like that.

Same guy?

Comment

Originally posted by HistoricalDavid
                                It's been deleted now but it not-too-subtly accused WAB of being conservative-dominated and M21 in particular of disseminating false information.
                                Nice Sniper, very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X