Petition to destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities

While you are reading this, the Iranian reactor produces enriched bomb-grade uranium. Terrorists can deliver that bomb to your city, and it can kill you and your children. Yet the government does nothing. Do we demand violence? Not in any common sense. Similarly, police use force to arrest criminals in order to stop violence. But Iran is not a criminal? Wrong. Iran has proven malicious intent. Iran, under the current regime, conducted many terrorist bombings in the West, and sponsors deadly terrorists. Iranian leaders repeatedly called for fight against the United States and annihilation of Israel. Perhaps Iran needs nuclear weapons for self-defense? No. Iran already bullies the Middle East with its huge conventional army. No country threatens Iran. Since the eighth-century jihad and the Ottoman army at the gates of Vienna, the West has never been exposed to such threat. Iran’s several nuclear bombs can inflict more damage on America than the World War II. Never before the Islamic fundamentalists who hate the West and dream of attacking it had military might of apocalyptic dimensions. Are you crazy to doubt they will use the bomb? We call on the United States: Do not hesitate. Protect your people. Protect your allies. Destroy the Iranian reactor!To sign the petition, visit http://terrorismisrael.com/nuclear_iran.htm

Since the eighth-century jihad and the Ottoman army at the gates of Vienna, the West has never been exposed to such threat.
    Nazis, Communists...

No country threatens Iran.
    Iran was occupied in two world wars and invaded by Iraq in the last century. Then one has the Taliban right next door to Iran. Right now Iran is surronded by potentially hostile nations, nuclear nations and terrorist groups/militias.

We call on the United States: Do not hesitate. Protect your people. Protect your allies. Destroy the Iranian reactor!To sign the petition,
    Why don't you call on your government to do it?
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by troung
      Why don't you call on your government to do it?
      yes... exactly... after all they are probably the only government at this moment with enough balls to do something like this...
      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Personally i don't know what the hold up is.

If i was in charge you'd already all be calling me an idiot for the mistakes i made during the massive and brutal aerial campaign i unleashed on Iran.

But i assure you this...right now they'd be more concerned with where to find a working toilet than in building nukes.

Comment

Working...
        X