Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO's Rome

Anyone seen the show?

I thought it was pretty good. The show basically takes place when Caesar and Pompey are going at it. If you guys haven't seen it and plan on seen it DON"T let the kids watch. Rome is pretty graphic not so much with the violence but with the nudity.

I love that show.

Me n' Graciela watched it religiously.

There're gonna be new episodes next year(for whatever reason they skipped a full year).

I can hardly wait!

Comment

Yeah dude the show rocks. I can't wait to see the war between Mark Anthony and Augustus. Should be intersting how Lucius and Titus become involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Semper Fi
        Rome is pretty graphic not so much with the violence but with the nudity.
        In that case I need to watch it. But just to clarify, it's not "guy butt" you're talking about right?
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut
          In that case I need to watch it. But just to clarify, it's not "guy butt" you're talking about right?
          There is ALOT of nudity including men nudity. I was surprised how much beavers and weiners showed up. The show didn't have any gay scenes. Atleast I don't remember the show having any. Oh but there was alot of girl on girl action.

Comment

There's some lezzie scenes in the first season.

Romans were total sluts, lol..

Comment

Working...
            X