If ur nation turned 2 an islamic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always remember,

Nothin' says lovin' like a .30 in the oven...

Comment

• We in Serbia have this problem. When Turks arrived in XV, some of the Serbs became muselims during the slavery. Those guys are today Bosnian muselims, and, as it is known, we still have problem with them. Also, the Bulgarian have their Pomaci, the Bulgarians that became muselims during the turkish slavery.
      With Faith in God,
      For King and Fatherland!

Comment

• I don't know that's real or just a hearsay but I know that according to Islam; "One day everybody will be converted to Islam and after that when only one Muslim left behind on the earth then doom will come."
        Time is an ocean in a storm

Comment

• "For the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies"(Sura 4:101).

All WAB,

In the Qur'ans own words, the words that the Muslims interpret from their script; "For the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies"(Sura 4:101). I agree with Tronic's assessment of Islam, when he says that the problem is not Islam coming over to get us. The problem is Islam living among us. Tronic is knowledgeable in this matter because he knows by experience of the tragedies committed by Islam in his country. And I agree with Tronic, the problem is that the enemy encamps around us first, and populates the area, and then the destruction begins. It is a part of the strategy started by Muhammad. Read the Qur'an, they are following a 1000 year old strategy. "... fight and slay the Pagans wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war). (Sura 9:5) They seem to be following this strategy now in that they're populating in countries throughout the world intent on converting and conquering.
          Spoonman, I cOmE iN PEaCE and a plethora of others bring to my mind the analogy of "The Frog in the Pot" as they don't seem to understand the true danger of Islam.

~~~~Ivan~~~><//>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Last edited by brokensickle; 18 Nov 06,, 11:39.

Comment

• I'd take shotguns and handguns, buckets of pig's blood, and do what Pershing did in the Philppines-only on a much wider basis.
            "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
            - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• In my country, it'll never happen, but if it does, then I'll be a rebel and if everyone is muslim besides me, I'll kill myself.
              Those who can't change become extinct.

Comment

Working...
              X