Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLA anti ECM/EMP communication device

Attached Files
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

All I see is a soup.

Comment

Finally, the old way of sending messages, we have them in India as well

I think it may not be Anti EMP, atleast no one has ever tried in that environment.
      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Jokes of this kind have been around before. I remember the joke for a stealth ship in the 70's or early 80's, one that was acoustically silent, extreme fuel range, able to use its weapons despite EMP, and other such things. The punch line was the USS Constitution.

But then again .............

You laugh but one has got to be able to consider all possibilities, in all environments, to reach an answer. I had a problem once where one has to train a helo crew in a silent environment for a certain operation. We "used" radios off, kept the helo within the horizon, and hoisted signal flags.
        ------------------------------------------
        ("It's an older code, My Lord, but it checks out."--Admiral Pfeit, (wtte), "Return of the Jedi")

Comment

Is this why the US military issues shotguns on a regular basis?
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut
            Is this why the US military issues shotguns on a regular basis?
            LOLOL. Not only are you disrupting the enemy's communications, they taste a lot better than MREs!
            I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Working...
            X