Ninjas & Knights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
    Hmmm, interesting point Kerem. But in an all out fight, anything goes right? And Ninjas are pros at weapons aswell, so they'll be comfortable fighting with weapons in their hands.
    if i know it well, the reason of creation of Jiujitsu is turning a simple villager into a deadly warrior who can use anything in their reach as a weapon against the feudal Samurais who are rich enough to get well crafted&shiny weapons such as Katana's and other types of Armor.

there will always be a way to thrust any type of armor but if you are not there than you'll not be hitted.

if agility means something i'd take Ninjas.

if i want to make a heavy cavalry charge i'd take Knights.

if we compare the styles in a one-to-one combat the heavily armored Knight would have a great disadvantage in mobility&agility considering that the main focus is agility for ninjas.

i can say that Knight would be in big trouble altough this does not means that Knight will surely lose it.

it is the heart and will of warrior who really matters.
    Last edited by Big K; 08 Jan 09,, 13:21.
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big K View Post
      if i know it well, the reason of creation of Jiujitsu is turning a simple villager into a deadly warrior who can use anything in their reach as a weapon against the feudal Samurais who are rich enough to get well crafted&shiny weapons such as Katana's and other types of Armor.

there will always be a way to thrust any type of armor but if you are not there than you'll not be hitted.

if agility means something i'd take Ninjas.

if i want to make a heavy cavalry charge i'd take Knights.

if we compare the styles in a one-to-one combat the heavily armored Knight would have a great disadvantage in mobility&agility considering that the main focus is agility for ninjas.

i can say that Knight would be in big trouble altough this does not means that Knight will surely lose it.

it is the heart and will of warrior who really matters.
      Knights are also highly trained one on one fighters, or rather one against many. They are highly trained in the use of a sword. As fast as the ninja can move on feet, the faster the Knight can swing the sword. Its a very good debate, but as history tells us, the Knights ruled the land, not the ninjas; I've never heard of an army of Ninjas take over a city/country/civilization

Comment

Working...
      X