Question on Polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Polls

How does one go about conducting a poll...without mucking it up? ive seen a few polls out on the boards, with a completely different thread topic.

Id like to conduct a poll, and am curious as to how one goes about it. I saw the Poll thingy on the bottom of the page, but i dont know how it works.

thanks

Start a new thread. Type whatever it is you have to say/ask in the top portion, just like starting a new thread regularly.

In the "Additional Options" section at the bottom of the page check "Yes, post a poll with this thread" and select the number of poll options.

Click "Submit" and it will take you to a second screen where you type in your question, and the choices for your poll. In the options section on that page you can set a time limit, allow multiple votes, and/or show who voted for what, as you see fit.

Happy polling! :)
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

thanks!

Comment

You're welcome. :)
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
        X