Canada unleashes the ultimate weapon that will bring the Taliban to its knees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemon;

We ain't going to be too broken up if she dies... migth just send a fruit basket or two... or hand over New England... or one of those really empty states near the border... like ummm... Iowa...

OoE;

We still have plenty of really annoying people to send...

Micheal Moore... big and fat... well he might actually be popular among our icy and very liberal neighbors to the north...

Tom Cruise...

Or just every reality TV star... ever...

We have a larger population base from which to send people...

=====================

Canada cannot be allowed to conduct cross border terrorism any longer...
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

We'll trade you Quebec for your whiners.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut
        William Shatner is Canadian?
        Of course he is. This will explain everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFpIa...m%20Shatner%20
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by troung
          Lemon;

We ain't going to be too broken up if she dies... migth just send a fruit basket or two... or hand over New England... or one of those really empty states near the border... like ummm... Iowa...

OoE;

We still have plenty of really annoying people to send...

Micheal Moore... big and fat... well he might actually be popular among our icy and very liberal neighbors to the north...

Tom Cruise...

Or just every reality TV star... ever...

We have a larger population base from which to send people...

=====================

Canada cannot be allowed to conduct cross border terrorism any longer...

You can have New England but you have to take Senator Ted Kennedy and the rest with it!
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

MAN, we're getting ugly here, and we used to be such good neighbors! ;)

Comment

Yeah, think about this. We'll just hoard our butter cookies and stop sending them south!

Comment

In case of threats to our supply of butter cookies we will go to war.

Granted to keep the balance of politics the same we will not annex any part of Canada, where Hillary would be a member of the far right, we will just have to set up a secuitry zone around the butter cookie fields.

We will have to bomb the ice palace, all the ice bridges and polar bears to punish the Canadians for 30 years of cross border terrorism.

We'll trade you Quebec for your whiners.
                I'll keep the whiners rather then take in French people.

But we will give you New England, Nex Mexico and Oregon for free. Take them they are yours. Hell we'll throw in San Franisco to give you guys a warm water port. At least it has sand and the sun comes up.
                To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                  Of course he is. This will explain everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFpIa...m%20Shatner%20
                  I thought he's from Iowa. He only works in outer space...
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                    Yeah, think about this. We'll just hoard our butter cookies and stop sending them south!
                    Hah. We'll invade Belgium and France and take control of the abundant supplies there. I have to say people, it's getting pretty brutal. Paris Hilton? That's beyond massive retaliation. I'm afraid they'd respond with genetically engineered super-mooses. Of course, we could send Cher...
                    I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

In case of threats to our supply of butter cookies we will go to war.
                      You can't goto war over something we won't have. Dan Ackroyd can get mighty hungry.

Granted to keep the balance of politics the same we will not annex any part of Canada, where Hillary would be a member of the far right, we will just have to set up a secuitry zone around the butter cookie fields.
                      So, you would grab the cows and leave the rest of the country alone?

We will have to bomb the ice palace, all the ice bridges and polar bears to punish the Canadians for 30 years of cross border terrorism.
                      All that means is that Celine Dion can't cross back into Canada and her home would be blown to bits and plus, I don't have to look at overweight men and women taking an icy dip on 1 January.

I'll keep the whiners rather then take in French people.
                      There's a difference?

But we will give you New England, Nex Mexico and Oregon for free. Take them they are yours. Hell we'll throw in San Franisco to give you guys a warm water port. At least it has sand and the sun comes up.
                      Pfft, that is going to scare me! My wife dragged me to Chez Mado - IN MONTREAL - IN THE VILLAGE IN MONTREAL!

Originally posted by ArmchairGeneral
                      Paris Hilton? That's beyond massive retaliation.
                      Massive? Hey, we shipped you Pamela Anderson. Paris? Please.

I'm afraid they'd respond with genetically engineered super-mooses.
                      Don't think so, you have the flying squirrel. And then, they're always distracted by Boris and Natasha.

Of course, we could send Cher...
                      I supposed we could take her. After all, you got stuck with Alanis Morrisette.

Comment

There's a difference?
                        HAH! I just spit beer all over my keyboard!

Comment

I don't have to look at overweight men and women taking an icy dip on 1 January.
                          That must be painfull to watch. Do you manage to sleep after that?

If I may suggest the Canadians, can request their old buddies - the British, to ship Sam Fox to the US in retaliation and mke her sing. Send her through Mexico, and blame it on them.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Captain,

You want to me to committ suicide?!?! You know who'se going to find out who made the request! My wife!

Comment

There's a difference?
                              Well French are whiners but not all whiners are French... ;)

You can't goto war over something we won't have.
                              Now come out that won't stop the American people from supporting at least 8 months of war in Canada. Well 2 months, that 2 month window were it stops snowing. But hell we can get a lot done in 2 months.

All that means is that Celine Dion can't cross back into Canada and her home would be blown to bits and plus, I don't have to look at overweight men and women taking an icy dip on 1 January.
                              We'll throw her on one of those American C-17s, muzzled of course, and drop her near the capital, Toronto.

I supposed we could take her. After all, you got stuck with Alanis Morrisette.
                              Damn I have to give some credit were it is due, you guys are good at cross border terrorism... you guys could give a lot of other nations pointers...

Massive? Hey, we shipped you Pamela Anderson. Paris? Please.
                              You want Charlie Sheen? You got him.

You want George Clooney? You got him.

You want Adam Sandler? You got him.

You want the entire cast of friends? Guess what comrade you got them.

Hell we'll send you the WB TV station...

If I may suggest the Canadians, can request their old buddies - the British, to ship Sam Fox to the US in retaliation and mke her sing. Send her through Mexico, and blame it on them.
                              Just for that we will send Oliver Stone and Puffy to Bollywood...

(Worst part I have no idea if those people are Canadian terrorists already)

Comment

We still got the motherload, and its THE doomsday bomb.

JEAN CHRETIEN.

Comment

Working...
                                X