Best Aerobatic Display Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Aerobatic Display Team

there are many military aerobatic display team in north american and europe..
    i.e usaf thunderbirds.. in my personal opioion the caf snowbirds are the best out there. ppl might say im bias being canadian and all however i've seen the french, swiss, italian, british and american teams and can say the the snowbirds are the best even though they have very old slow aircraft.. yes most other team r using supersonic fighter.. or atleast newer one the snowbirds still put on the best snow.. not only that they use more aircraft in ther show then most other teams..that only my opinion how ever.. wuts yours?

The SNOWBIRDS? You've got to be sh!tting me!!!!! And I was Canadian Forces.

Comment

Russian Knights???
      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Red Arrows (RAF)... yes I am biased lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic
          Russian Knights???
          Of course Russian Knights are the best.
          http://www.knights.ru/knights-e.shtml
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Moroz
            Of course Russian Knights are the best.
            Flipping away in red, white and blue, they always remind me of Cheerleaders!

Comment

I like the Thunder Birds. Especially their head ons with only a seperation of barely a few feet. Precision stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphael
                I like the Thunder Birds. Especially their head ons with only a seperation of barely a few feet. Precision stuff.
                I've seen the Blue Angels and the ThunderBirds, and I was much more impressed with the Blue Angels show.

Comment

We get the Blues every year for Seafair. Lol. One year they pawned off the Snowbirds on us, there was almost a riot.

3 weeks to go! Woohoo!

Here's a couple teasers...
                  Attached Files
                  "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

I got to ride on the Blue Angle's Fat Albert during the airshow here on macDill one year.

Join the military if you're still young enough, guys. It'll give you some of the best experiences available to mortals.
                    Last edited by Bluesman; 15 Dec 06,, 18:12.

Comment

They all have different styles and are flying different machines so I can't tell who are the best.
                      Maybe Frecce Tricolori have the highest reputation....at least in europe.
                      Too bad I missed the Blue Angels in Leuwaarden last month, it was their first visit in europe since a long time.
                      >Facit Omnia Voluntas<

Comment

well... actually the Russian Knights were the most respected not a long time ago... they had some excellent pilots whose skills were recognized all through Europe; they were even invited for a special fly over; over the Queens Palace... sadly, they lost some of their best pilots in an accident over Vietnam... I guess, still recovering from that... but they are still up there on the top...
                        Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                        -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Blues and birds

The blue angels have a better flying show while the thinderbird production is better [great music]
                          I have seen them both many times
                          I live on the canadian border and the snowbirds fly over Niagara Falls a few times a year they are really good because of how many are involved
                          I have seen the Brittish red arrows on the web they are amazing they appear to have the whole package very entertaining But the odds go to the blue angels because of the high performance jets.
                          the most rememberable experience was a vertical climb from an F 15 and loudest F 14
                          Last edited by howieskiv; 04 Jan 07,, 12:19.

Comment

Technically the term "Aerobatic Display Teams" is incorrect, although widely used. In pre-war Britain the RAF displays were known as Formation Drills. If anyone gets the chance to read 'Pilots Summer' by Frank Tredrey they will see this described in detail.
                            Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Either the Blue Angels, or Thunderbirds
                              Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
                              X