• Nice Cars in Pakistan

ENJOY

Rolls Royce Phantom in Karachi:

Bentley in Karachi:

Ferrari 360 in Karachi:

Mercedes SL55 AMG:

Mercedes SLK:

Mercedes M-Class:

By the way guys, im trying to find out what 'nice' cars people have in Pakistan now a days, so ill post pics of the ones I have found and I request other members (especially Pakistani) to post pics of any other nice cars that they find. I'm just a bit curious after my last trip to Pakistan a few months back when I saw some top range cars in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
    Last edited by Advent; 26 Jun 06,, 01:12.

Ferrari F430 in Lahore:

Comment

Mazda RX-8 in Karachi:

Lamborghini Diablo in Pakistan"

Nissan 350Z in Karachi:

Nissan Skyline:

Last edited by Advent; 26 Jun 06,, 01:22.

Comment

Hummer's in Pakistan:

Comment

Can anyone find pics of the Range Rovers, BMWs and Mercedes in Pakistan. I saw dozens in just a few days in Islamabad alone. But can't find on the net. What other cars have we got in Pakistan?

Comment

Toyota Supra:

Comment

what was he thinking putting that scoop on the back of the Supra? Does he want poorer handling, performance and increased fuel consumption?

I must admit I fancy the Phantom to cart the kids around in :) and the Skyline, minus all that extra weight and drag they've added on would do me nicely for a run-around...
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

lol...& wats the big deal here????!!

is it tht uncommon in pak. to own a million dollar car??
                most of those r 100,000$ category!

good visual treat though if tht was the intent.

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                  what was he thinking putting that scoop on the back of the Supra? Does he want poorer handling, performance and increased fuel consumption?

I must admit I fancy the Phantom to cart the kids around in :) and the Skyline, minus all that extra weight and drag they've added on would do me nicely for a run-around...
                  Isn't it the standard skyline? all the skylines I have seen in the UK look preety much just like that. Except this one is supposed to have over 500+ BHP. I actually saw pics of a 1000+ BHP skyline in MaxPower Magazines in the UK, but that had even more of a bodykit; so i assumed that was to enhance performance isn't that why bodykits are used?

Originally posted by percentage_plyr
                  lol...& wats the big deal here????!!

is it tht uncommon in pak. to own a million dollar car??
                  most of those r 100,000$ category!

good visual treat though if tht was the intent.
                  Actually, it's quite rare even in the UK to own a $1 million car Only place I have ever been in the world where just about every other car was either a bentley, ferrari or an aston martin is Dubai and Chelsea (London)

But the main reason I put up this thread was to compile a list of nice cars people own in Pakistan now a days. I remember about 10 years ago there was nothing but hondas, toyotas and suzikis; but now, there seem to be all sorts of cars in pakistan. So I thought i would get members to chip in pics here :)

Comment

Originally posted by Advent
                    Isn't it the standard skyline? all the skylines I have seen in the UK look preety much just like that. Except this one is supposed to have over 500+ BHP. I actually saw pics of a 1000+ BHP skyline in MaxPower Magazines in the UK, but that had even more of a bodykit; so i assumed that was to enhance performance isn't that why bodykits are used?
                    yeh you're right, I didn't think the R34 had that front bodykit but they do.

Unless the fairings and scoop have been designed by the manufacturer and tested in a wind tunnel they generally increase drag rather than reduce it, and the rear scoop generally pushes down the back and lifts the front, adversely effecting the steering. Unless its been designed by the manufacturer or a race team (and you need the improved race suspension as well) then it's best to avoid them.
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

yea it is actually rare.....but NOT A MATTER OF NATIONAL PRIDE by any means.of course it was a bful treat to the eyes as i said.

there r literally hundreds of 50 lakh+ valued cars loiterring around in india.

more than a handful of ferraris.....audis....s-class...rolls royce....bentleys.

not sure bout lambo,bugatti veron,pagani zonda,koenersegg(love these two).arnt any of those here i think.

Comment

the guy in the SLK looks like a retired GENERAL!!!!

Comment

yea it is actually rare.....but NOT A MATTER OF NATIONAL PRIDE by any means.of course it was a bful treat to the eyes as i said.

there r literally hundreds of 50 lakh+ valued cars loiterring around in india.

more than a handful of ferraris.....audis....s-class...rolls royce....bentleys.

not sure bout lambo,bugatti veron,pagani zonda,koenersegg(love these two).arnt any of those here i think.
                          Bro how am I showing these cars as a matter of national pride? I'm trying to get others and myself to post different types of cars that people currently own in Pakistan. I was just interested to see what cars we have their now. And of course at the same time, let other members enjoy the pics

And if it comes down to 50+ lakh cars in Pakistan, there are thousands!! There are huge duties to import cars into Pakistan and even the cheaper cars abroad are quite expensive in Pak. If you look at 50+ lakh landcruisers alone, we have at least a thousand of them in Pakistan. But we obviously will not have the same number of top cars as they might do in UAE, Saudi or even somewhere like India which is a much larger country.

Actually i'd love to see a thread on India as well, not so you can show them as a matter of national pride, but I'd like to see what they got there now a days. Especially if they got the Veron or any lambos with a desi background :)

PS. I'm not a very anti-indian guy. So if you guys actually have nice things to show about India, i'd love to see

Comment

the guy in the SLK looks like a retired GENERAL!!!!
                            LOL!! He's too young, looks more like a Colonel

Comment

Actually, it's quite rare even in the UK to own a $1 million car Only place I have ever been in the world where just about every other car was either a bentley, ferrari or an aston martin is Dubai and Chelsea (London)
                              True.

In Dubai a BMW 7 series is just cool. That's why seeing all these cars in Pakistan I know isn't all that. Till they aren't as common as they are in Dubai, its just going to be ok...

Comment

Working...
                              X