This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Debbie View Post
    OMG Pari......if I want deadheads I can look in the barn. I mean...oh look how cute a doggie in the sand.
    Hello doggie in the sand, is this place at your command ...

ops that was Neil Young not the Grateful Dead
    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Did not find a special thread for it so thought I would post here. About the tornado that hit Moore, Oklahoma. RIP to the deceased. Poor kids. I was psyched at the speed of the wind being upward of 300 kmph. Man I cannot imagine anything remotely close. Terrifying.

Comment

• Don't be lazy.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/ame...kc-strong.html
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Hi in general,

recall asking this earlier as well when I had way fewer posts (I think fewer than 50).

at that time my signature limit was set at 60 characters.

it is still set at 60 characters (with close to 700 posts).

after how many posts can one get to have a proper signature line please?

I see so many cool signatures, I want one of me own.
          Last edited by doppelganger; 27 May 13,, 10:20.

Comment

• This is because you never read this.:Dancing-Banana:

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
              This is because you never read this.:Dancing-Banana:
              I am an Indian farmer. I do not understand sikander.

Can I have this as my signature with the current setup limits?

"Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel." – Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’.

Comment

• Here's an idea: Try asking in the WAB Information Center, where these kind of questions belong....
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Done. Thanks bigross.
                  Last edited by doppelganger; 27 May 13,, 11:59. Reason: corrected typo

Comment

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                    Done. Thanks bigroos.
                    He is not a "roo". Even more in plural :)

Comment

• Just for you Bigfella , and ferky when he's around ? maybe this guy is a relative of D Icke , there again maybe they are ABBA fans , money money money .

:insane:

Yahoo! News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

A J Millers' mother has given a press statement regarding her sons claims of being Jesus christ...

"he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"
                      Last edited by tankie; 29 May 13,, 14:07.

Comment

• My Boss:

Attached Files

Comment

• Doing the happy dance............

So far not once have I ran out of hot water and the first full month's electricity bill arrived. My consumption dropped dramatically and cut 100 dollars off my bill. My garage is cooler too. Loving that new water heater.
                          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Attached Files
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Someone with OCD eh?

Have seen those. I swear he is capable to do it.

Comment

• Someone tell me how to tell someone that a document they have needs to be both translated to German and the translation apostilled. In Bulgarian. Cuz apparently that person's German is nonexistant and their English doesn't extend beyond the word "please".

Meh, nevermind. Perhaps I should just drop a line about that person better hoping there aren't any border controls between here and Bulgaria.

Comment

Working...
                                X