X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
    Anyone following Moto GP here?
    I watch it and tape it and watch it again. ;)

Comment

• More of a WRC fan, but Moto GP is high on priorities, too.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• First seminar paper down, ready to be submitted tomorrow
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Thinking of getting another dog. but not a puppy. Something older around 1.5 years to about 5 to hang out with my older dog. Only breeds I've ever had are Elkhoud, Shepherd and Lab. Think something else other than those.
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• Getting tired of the captives you have in the barn?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
              Getting tired of the captives you have in the barn?
              Gunny....you still here too? Well how nice to hear from you. You know me....keeping captives in the barn gets old after awhile. Dogs don't talk or scream and are easier to keep.
              Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• Considering the dogs you had, I would strongly unrecommend a setter.
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                  Considering the dogs you had, I would strongly unrecommend a setter.
                  Or a Border collie ...wide open spaces are its ideal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                    Thinking of getting another dog. but not a puppy. Something older around 1.5 years to about 5 to hang out with my older dog. Only breeds I've ever had are Elkhoud, Shepherd and Lab. Think something else other than those.
                    • I had a springer spaniel. He was my favorite dog, very loyal and attentive, he was always dying to please, and had a happy, joyful disposition - he did get into mischief when I wasn't around. Long hair, 35#.
                    • Now I've got a boxer, Naomi's dog Bella, but she has adopted me. I like boxers too, they're very playful and affectionate, Bella is pretty good about being on her own for a while. Short hair, 75#.
                    Last edited by USSWisconsin; 19 May 13,, 03:08.
                    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Yep, agree with Dave, border collie. Damn smart dogs.
                      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• I won't let a dog run, my current dog takes off if he can and seems to forget his name. I live too close to a major thoroughfare. Something that doesn't mind being leashed, chained and is around 35# would be ideal.

Comment

• Attached Files
                          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                            I won't let a dog run, my current dog takes off if he can and seems to forget his name. I live too close to a major thoroughfare. Something that doesn't mind being leashed, chained and is around 35# would be ideal.
                            a springer fits that requirement
                            sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                            If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• OMG Pari......if I want deadheads I can look in the barn. I mean...oh look how cute a doggie in the sand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]32951[/ATTACH]
                                Made me remember my dasch, Junior. He left us 4 years ago. He was a amember of our family for over 16 years and my parents called him their 5th son.

Comment

Working...
                                X