Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't look like a white Christmas here in southern Wis. this year. Still it is decorated to the hilt all around town. Now all I need is for one of those rouge turkeys to stumble into the yard - I've got plenty of pellets - .177 for the pellet gun and #12 for the shotgun. But I doubt that they'll be leaving their packages...
    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunder View Post
      depending on what size 3 - 4G.

Depth of cut is a concern to me - as capping posts is one of the uses I could think of. Currently (depending on order) is will cost $55 for a hard wood post to be capped, that doesn't include a collar (also a use I saw for it) or any holes for retaining railwork.
      I dont see paying that much for what is nothing but a fancy radial arm saw frame that you attach your own tools to.

For the work you just described, a 12in compound miter saw and a decent benchtop drill press would serve you better. Thats what I use.

But for "cool factor" it looks great. I do like the pin routing/copy attachment fixture.
      Last edited by Gun Grape; 25 Dec 11,, 05:40.

Comment

• Just got some great news. Got my updated finals schedule and the Super Bowl is 4 days before my first final. Being that kickoff is 1:30AM, I'm definitely glad the game is not during finals season
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• I am pissed off that Madonna is doing the halftime show. I mean, seriously! Last year the Black Eyed Peas and this year Madonna? The halftime show is supposed to be decent music. Aerosmith, Springsteen, the Who, Paul McCartney, hell, even Tom Petty if he does it for you. Madonna?!
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• If she did full time show, she would undress and that's a sight you'd wanna miss I guess :)
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Hokay, back again after a short haitus. Sorry guys, my number one, only, and favorite daughter is nowhere near East Texas - she lives somewhere else and attends university, and is very much engaged to a fine young man. To end the quandary, I finally just shipped her a personal check and told her if she spent it at Victoria's Secret I didn't want to ever know or see what she'd purchased. She seemed happy with that.

Now up to date.... Madonna? Really? WTF over? Next they'll be booking Meat Loaf or some other rocker beyond their prime.
              sigpic

Comment

• Madonna = the single worst live act I have ever seen in my life. And that was during her "peak".

And if someone makes joke of the fact that I have indeed been to her concert, I will kill them with extreme prejudice.

Comment

• You know something? I could even accept Meatloaf doing an awesome, mind-numbing rendition of "Bat out of Hell". But Madonna?!

Football is a sport that men watch. The women complain about it and the men watch it. Why the hell are men being forced to listen to Madonna? And even worse, look at her?!

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                    Madonna = the single worst live act I have ever seen in my life. And that was during her "peak".

And if someone makes joke of the fact that I have indeed been to her concert, I will kill them with extreme prejudice.
                    You already made the joke, now we (-Ben) will laugh. You gonna commit suicide with extreme prejudice?

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                      Madonna = the single worst live act I have ever seen in my life. And that was during her "peak".

Somehow, Like A Virgin took on a whole new meaning.

Yeah, what are you going to do about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                        Somehow, Like A Virgin took on a whole new meaning.

Yeah, what are you going to do about it?
                        Not a damn thing, Colonel!

I'm so glad you're back and posting somewhat regularly that any insult you might throw my way is just happiness and joy for me! :wors:

Comment

• Oh, by the way, I changed my mind about Madonna.

Hell, if my favorite chick is impersonating her, she's good enough for the Super Bowl half time show!

Comment

• Yellow, look around, I think you might have dropped your balls somewhere and forgot all about them...

Comment

• So you saw 'em, and actually knew they are Yellows?

Comment

• No, but based on his posts I'm pretty sure he's misplaced 'em somewhere

Comment

Working...
                                X