X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Versus View Post

They are already cashing in on this subject
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv9DGzDt7_k
    I'll mention it to my wife who likes horror films. As for me I have no desire to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post

I'll mention it to my wife who likes horror films. As for me I have no desire to see it.
      They made a more believable movie (going by the clip above) based on this theme back in the early 90s with John Goodman in it. I think it was called Arachnophobia. Everything comes around again I guess.
      If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

I got bitten by something large this morning. I could feel it on my arm as I tried to shake it off, it's "teeth" got stuck in my skin and it was hanging off my arm when I woke up. Now I have to search for it, hoping that it was a "dry" bite, my skin doesn't react well to this type of munching. Ahh, early morning monster hunt...

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post

I got bitten by something large this morning. I could feel it on my arm as I tried to shake it off, it's "teeth" got stuck in my skin and it was hanging off my arm when I woke up. Now I have to search for it, hoping that it was a "dry" bite, my skin doesn't react well to this type of munching. Ahh, early morning monster hunt...
          Your wife sounds aggressive or at least very frisky...

Comment

Your wife sounds aggressive or at least very frisky...
            There is no swelling or redness so I am guessing that it was a dry bite, but it still hurts. Weight kind of matches a wolf spider and those suckers are large, most likely it went trough the gap in the window sealing last night. Its warm and they are searching places to raise their young.
            Last edited by Versus; 04 Mar 24,, 20:56.

Comment

Working...
            X