Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm. I am lacking on my 1940's movies.
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Happy Birthday, highsea, wherever you are.

Hope the fishes are biting and the girls are too....

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        Happy Birthday, highsea, wherever you are.

Hope the fishes are biting and the girls are too....
        What? No special thread?

Hope HS is lurking and will decide to come back with his new wisdom.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Happy birthday, mate!
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Veels geluk met jeu verjaarsdag!
            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• A new paint job on the baritone uke - I like the way it sounds now - it seems a lttle more resonnant. I had upgraded and improved it a year ago (shortly after I got it), changing over to AECG tuning with Augila "Nylagut" strings dressing the fret ends and fixing all the tuners so they are nice and tight, it holds tune fine now and plays just like the smaller uke's, many baritone ukes are tuned GDAE, making all the chords and scales different (like a bass or the last four of a guitar) - thats the way this one was when I bought it.

Come on Yellow, deep inside, you wish you had one like this
              Attached Files
              Last edited by USSWisconsin; 21 May 12,, 18:43.
              sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
              If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• no before and after plays?

You know just for Yellow to fully appreciate the upgrade

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• RIP Robin Gibb , a great entertainer and songwriter , i grew up with the bee gees music and loved the earlier songs , ageless numbers ,some of which i covered on my gigs , he will be sadly missed .

Comment

• Well i never thought i would be saying something good about Yella , but ,

Happy freakin birthday numnuts , now get the beer in :tankie:

Comment

• Popular aint he :whome::hug:

Comment

• How cool was that

Comment

• Well, yeah, I always wanted to control Mario with four bananas...as oposed to the control that actually came with the game....

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                            Well, yeah, I always wanted to control Mario with four bananas...as oposed to the control that actually came with the game....
                            When you got fed up playing Mario with the control did you eat it? You can with the four :Dancing-Banana: s

Comment

• Congressman Demands To Know Who Left Fish Sandwich To Rot On House Floor | The Onion - America's Finest News Source | Onion News Network
                              sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                              If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Sammich!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X