This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be yella moonlighting ? :whome:

CCTV: Delivery Man Throws Monitor Over Fence - Yahoo!

Comment

• Merry Christmas (iffn yer Orthodox)!:)
      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• This is interesting , its Illuminati wrote backwards , check it out , type it backwards into your browser ,,and also . com , see what happens ?
        Last edited by tankie; 14 Jan 12,, 18:23.

Comment

• Itanimulli.us is owned by:
          Scott Lamb
          25 Venita Drive
          Athens, Georgia 30606
          United States
          GoDaddy search results: Link

Itanimulli.com is owned by:
          John Fenley
          1985N 360E
          Provo, Utah 84604-1803
          United States
          GoDaddy search results: Link

ll that is going on here is this: These two guys bought the addresses, and then did a redirect for each domain. They simply made Itanimulli.us forward visitors to WhiteHouse.gov, and Itanimulli.com forward visitors to NSA.gov.

itanimulli.us And itanimulli.com Mystery Solved - Project MAJI - UFO and Conspiracy Forum

Comment

• Gotchya , cheers snaps .

Comment

• Going to sleep, Giants and 49ers are tied 7-7. Will I wake up to a repeat of Superbowl XLII?
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• The new job is going well. Went to a place called Hiawatha. Nice little place up in the hills of South Gippsland. There's even a set of waterfalls called, wait for it, Mini Haha Falls.

Freddie
                Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
                vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

• Pfftft.....

You Aussies can't do anything right.

We got a whole county named after it.

Minnehaha County, South Dakota Official Website

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                    Going to sleep, Giants and 49ers are tied 7-7. Will I wake up to a repeat of Superbowl XLII?
                    Wakey Wakey BR. NY Giants edge 49ers in OT, 20-17, to win NFC title, will face Patriots in Super Bowl :)

Comment

• Yup, saw that about 30 seconds after I wake up. Bloody awesome!!!
                      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Hmm... 30 seconds to stretch, scratch, login, google... OTOH you talked to us here and killed Iranians in Tehran.
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Get out of bed and shut off alarm on other side of room. Wake up laptop, connect to internet, refresh page that's already open. Easily done in 30 seconds

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                            Pfftft.....

You Aussies can't do anything right.

We got a whole county named after it.

Minnehaha County, South Dakota Official Website
                            Jackass Mianus - YouTube
                            If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• Memo to DoK:

Get the lead out of your ass and post more often.

Zraver is ahead of you in the "Top poster in the last 21days" category.

Slacker.

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                                Memo to DoK:

Get the lead out of your ass and post more often.

Zraver is ahead of you in the "Top poster in the last 21days" category.

Slacker.
                                :shrugs: Life cought me... Besides, in my defense, Z posts so long posts I need time to read them (no SW like you).

If everyone was posting like you and me two lines, from which one is something witty...
                                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                                X