This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leibstandarte10
    I've never really had a very unpleasant flight due to turbulence or anything else. I've had some long, uncomfortable ones, but never anything other than that.
    every flight is an unpleasant flight
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Helpful hint for the day:

Glitter glue does not come out of a cats fur after it has dried.
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
        every flight is an unpleasant flight
        I take it you're like my friend: she's not a very good flier. She gets very nervous and always holds my hand when we're taking off or landing.
        "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• This flight was really annoying, cause there were about 50 13-15 year old girls, and somehow one of them discovered I was a soldier (still not quite sure how), and they asked me questions for the next four hours. Plus, the movies sucked.
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I take it you're like my friend: she's not a very good flier. She gets very nervous and always holds my hand when we're taking off or landing.
            You know, you can take advantage of that situation...
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Nervous....that would be putting it mildly. Not that I am afraid of the whole thing going down or anything, I just dont like the idea of being that high up in anything without feathers.

Comment

• people can be annoying even if they want money from you....

Comment

• Don't you mean especially if they want money from you?

Comment

Helpful hint for the day:

Glitter glue does not come out of a cats fur after it has dried.
                    Neither does "Butch Wax"... ;)
                    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86
                      Don't you mean especially if they want money from you?
                      people can be annoying no matter if they want money or not

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86
                        You know, you can take advantage of that situation...
                        Oh, it's crossed my mind several times... perhaps someday. It's hard to go from best friend to boyfriend though. We'll see.
                        "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• Clerks 2

Can I Just Say I Am As About Excited As I Can Get Sitting Here Alone During A Commercial While Watching The Simpsons....

I Just Saw A Commercial For clerks 2!!

Omg!

I Had No Idea!

I Can't Wait!

Comment

• Yeah. I saw the ads a couple weeks ago. It's been a while since Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Comment

people can be annoying no matter if they want money or not
                              People are annoying.
                              I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

• I don't like The Simpsons.

Comment

Working...
                                X