Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cats are the stupidest in existence. One of them bites you if you come within six feet of it, one of them won't let you get that close if its life depends on it, and one of them is so stupid you can do anything (literally) to it and it'll be purring and rubbing itself against you within 30 seconds
    "It is better to die on your feet than live forever on your knees" - Mikhail Bakunin

Comment

I had a couple gerbils which were kinda dumb, but I love going to my friends house. He's had ducks, snakes, and a crow, and he still has turtles, stick insects, tarantulas, and a really stoned Mini Doberman.

One time I was walking with the crow on my shoulder and it took a dump all over me.
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
        I still do not like them - they freak me out. I dont really like birds in general - they look funny, like they are missing hair on top of their heads or something - its just not right.
        Sparrows freak you out? Hopping around?

Comment

and that is what is so good about my cats - if they (well, Max, Chloe is too stupid to not like anyone) do not like you, then you know it up front.
          Yes, it's rather obvious what Max thinks about me. Chloe Kitty on the other hand is friendly, if a bit skittish.

My current roomate has FOUR cats.

There's the Alpha Male that I refer to as "the mountain lion" because he's so freakin' huge. Not fat, huge.

There's the small, all-white female that I refer to as "the princess".

Also a small very young female longhair with a bushy tail that I used to call "little girl". But with a tail like that, she's now known by me as "little squirrel".

Finally, there is my favorite, Hemingway He's just too cool for words.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
            One time I was walking with the crow on my shoulder and it took a dump all over me.
            That's just great. If I need another reason to not want a bird, I have one now. :)

Originally posted by Kniks
            Sparrows freak you out? Hopping around?
            Birds in general. They are so flat on the sides - I feel that they should have arms that stick out a little. and then those ity bity skinny legs - they are just odd looking.
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by Kate M
              My cats are the stupidest in existence. One of them bites you if you come within six feet of it, one of them won't let you get that close if its life depends on it, and one of them is so stupid you can do anything (literally) to it and it'll be purring and rubbing itself against you within 30 seconds
              You just described my last three girlfriends ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Wooglin
                You just described my last three girlfriends ;)
                *trying to get some oxygen* LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! !

Comment

Birds in general. They are so flat on the sides - I feel that they should have arms that stick out a little. and then those ity bity skinny legs - they are just odd looking.
                  Ma'am, what do you think about spiders? Or elephants? Or tadpoles?

Comment

Originally posted by kNikS
                    Ma'am, what do you think about spiders? Or elephants? Or tadpoles?
                    dont get me started on spiders. i recently trapped one under a cup, put a box over the cup, and three heavy books over the box. then i called maintenance and had them come get it.

i like elephants. tadpoles are kinda weird though...something going from a fish like thing to a frog seems strange, but i dont have anything against them per se
                    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I like cats.
                      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I also wonder about the wind. I dont quite understand it.

Comment

I also wonder about the wind. I dont quite understand it.
                          Wind in general, like movement of air? Or breaking wind after a good bean burrito?
                          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Both.
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Have you ever buried your face in your hands
                              Cause no one around you understands
                              Or has the slightest idea what it is that makes you be?
                              Have you ever felt like there was more
                              Like someone else was keeping score
                              And what could make you whole was simply out of reach...
                              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

dont get me started on spiders. i recently trapped one under a cup, put a box over the cup, and three heavy books over the box. then i called maintenance and had them come get it.
                                If he was bigger than 5cm,I'll give you that. My way of dealing with enormous cockroaches, scorpions and spiders is James Bond style flametrower. Quick and bloodless.

i like elephants. tadpoles are kinda weird though...something going from a fish like thing to a frog seems strange, but i dont have anything against them per se
                                So you don't like cute little colorful fluffy chirping Sparrows but you do like 3t creatures with big teeth, dog-sized sh!t, 2m long nose going through upper lip and you dont have anything against slimy creatures without front limbs - or without limbs at all - that live in ponds and eat younger bothers and sisters. (Not that I have anything against any of them)

Comment

Working...
                                X