Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	1478988Click image for larger version

Name:	The-Cure-1024x538.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1478989

All good now

Comment

• Ok, I have always used the manage attachments for posting pictures. I only use the button for insert videos like I will do in a moment.

By the way Facebook has some usefulness. How else could I converse/learn without my Vintage Camera Users, Learn Camera Repair, Vintage Camera Collectors, Minolta Collectors, Exakta Collectors, Autocord Collectors, and 67-73 Mercury Cougar group.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	A pic.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	1478990

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
          So had to use the attachment function instead of the insert image one
          Insert image works too

Comment

• Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
            By the way Facebook has some usefulness. How else could I converse/learn without my Vintage Camera Users, Learn Camera Repair, Vintage Camera Collectors, Minolta Collectors, Exakta Collectors, Autocord Collectors, and 67-73 Mercury Cougar group.
            No web boards for that ?

Maybe the people you want aren't on them or have they moved on to other platforms

reddit seems to attract people

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
              No web boards for that ?

Maybe the people you want aren't on them or have they moved on to other platforms

reddit seems to attract people
              No dedicated groups that combine users from all over the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
                Ok, I have always used the manage attachments for posting pictures. I only use the button for insert videos like I will do in a moment.

Everything has usefulness. Even lame FB or WhatsApp, until they become propaganda tools and their owner converts from a money-minded hack into an a$$.
                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• We think of the world as multi-polar

It is multi-polar in an economic sense only

It is still unipolar in a military sense and

It is fragmented politically.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Size:	765.4 KB
ID:	1479179
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	1479182

Name:	2.png
Size:	630.1 KB
ID:	1479180

Name:	3.png
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	1479181

Source

Kangaroo in jungle of India's North-East? Those are not soft-shell tortoises. Macau can fly all the way from South America to India? Those monkeys are not native to India, let alone NE India. Human greed has no limits. This case will end up among files, because:

#1. GoI doesn't hire meritorious people for jobs, which leads directly to #2
                    #2. Corruption

North-East is becoming a notorious hub for narcotics sumggling, smuggling of FICN, illegal arms trade, movement of terrorists, and now these poor animals being smuggled.
                    Last edited by Oracle; 29 Jul 20,, 12:54.
                    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• There's a lot of misinformation right now. We all need a clearer view of the entire ongoing process outside of petty details. There are profound reasons behind the corona virus, which, of course, wil not be found anywhere in mass media, and which requires deeper self-reflection from all of us.
                      I found an interesting video that, for me, seemed to clear the muck and provided a framework to understand all this in a holistic manner, taking into account historical, global and universal proceses.
                      Of course, it is not the entire picture, but an exellent launch pad for clearer, independent thought on the matter...
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRWh6zhLths

Comment

• My new favorite shirt
                        Attached Files
                        Trust me?
                        I'm an economist!

Comment

• Vietnam Veterans’ Income in Retirement
                          CBO October 2022 – cbo.gov/publication/56696

At a Glance

Veterans who served during the Vietnam War—including those who were deployed to combat zones and those who served elsewhere—constitute the last cohort of service members that was subject to a draft. More than 6 million of the nearly 9 million people who served on active duty during the war are still living.

The Congress and those veterans themselves have expressed concern about the lifelong effects of that military service, but little is known about their financial security now that most have left the labor force. The Congressional Budget Office compared the income of male Vietnam veterans with the income of male nonveterans the same ages. (Very few Vietnam veterans were women.) CBO found that:
                          • On average, Vietnam veterans in 2018 had roughly the same income as nonveterans their ages: $63,300 and $65,000, respectively. For veterans and nonveterans age 71—the modal, or most common, age of veterans­—average income was also about the same.
                          • About 1.3 million Vietnam veterans, nearly 25 percent, collected disability compensation from Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in 2018; their average annual payment was $18,100. Those payments boosted average income for all Vietnam veterans by $4,300. When those payments are excluded, veterans’ income averaged $59,000, 9 percent less than nonveterans’ income.
                          • The gap between the average income of veterans and nonveterans was largest for men in their mid-60s. It was smaller for older men: Veterans older than 71 had, on average, more income than nonveterans of the same age. That was true whether or not disability payments from VA were included in income.
                          • In general, Vietnam veterans received more money from Social Security and retirement plans than nonveterans; nonveterans had more earnings and more investment income. Those differences probably arose from differences in the types of employers and jobs that members of each group had over their working lives.
                          • Income was distributed more evenly among Vietnam veterans than among nonveterans. In other words, the percentages of Vietnam veterans in the highest and lowest income categories were smaller, and the percentages in the middle categories were larger, than those for nonveterans.

If there's a more appropriate thread for this, please feel free to move it.

Trust me?
                          I'm an economist!

Comment

• Liberals.

Comment

• Yesterday, a couple of block from my office. This takes talent.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• ^ A lady was driving?

Comment

Working...
                                X