• Somebody was asking about the below forum

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/about_abovetopsecret.php

Looks like nutjob central : D

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
      Somebody was asking about the below forum

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/about_abovetopsecret.php

Looks like nutjob central : D
      I told you 'preppers'. I definitely don't go into that site, nor do I read about conspiracy theories. Where do you get such things from?
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        I told you 'preppers'. I definitely don't go into that site, nor do I read about conspiracy theories. Where do you get such things from?
        it's got nothing to do with you : )

Somebody posted about it elsewhere.

Lot of useful skills to learn from preppers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
          it's got nothing to do with you : )

Somebody posted about it elsewhere.

Lot of useful skills to learn from preppers.
          There are many sites like that. One consists of gore pics, like someone jumped from a bridge in attempted suicide, and fell on sitting position on the road, the spine came out of the neck. People have strange and creepy fetishes.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Paris wine thieves make off with bottles worth up to €600,000

Brilliant. I endorse this thief.

Comment

• Researchers have found a population of koalas that could be key to saving the species

How did these Koalas get infected with the Chlamydia bacteria in the first place?

Comment

• Lonely US sailors on shore leave during WW2?
                Last edited by Monash; 05 Jul 19,, 03:55.
                If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

• My son spent the night on Mount Fuji last night. Finished the climb this morning so he could watch the sun rise from the summit. On his way down as I type this.

Here is the cool part. When he was growing up, I told him about when I climbed Fuji. And the walking stick you get with all the stations burned into it. But because dad didn't get the stick varnished before I returned to the States it got confiscated by customs. No raw wood in the US. So on his trek he hiked with 2 sticks. One to commemorate his climb. And one to replace the one that I didn't get to keep. He just told me that by Skype

Comment

• An Airman doing a Marine proud. There's a joke in there somewhere but all I can see is a GS with his chest expanded 6 inches.
                    Chimo

Comment

• Good deal, Gunny!
                      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                      Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Monash View Post
                        Lonely US sailors on shore leave during WW2?
                        Lol. But could be Australian sailors too.

Comment

• I came across this in an unusual place:

Urban Dictionary: Tankie: "The term derives from the fact that the divisions within the communist movement first arose when the Soviet Union sent tanks into communist Hungary in 1956, to crush an attempt to establish an alternative version of communism which was not embraced by the Russians. Most communists outside the eastern bloc opposed this action and criticised the Soviet Union. The 'tankies' were those who said 'send the tanks in'. The epithet has stuck because tankies also supported 'sending the tanks in' in cases such as Czechoslovakia 1968, ...
                          Trust me?
                          I'm an economist!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Nice.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	1478402

Comment

• During descent, two kms (~7,000 ft) from the surface of the moon, we lost communications with the lander...

: ( : ( : (

We still have an orbiter but the lander and rover are likely lost unless through some miracle they landed safely and comms start up again...

Chandrayaan 2
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 07 Sep 19,, 00:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post
                                I came across this in an unusual place:

Urban Dictionary: Tankie: "The term derives from the fact that the divisions within the communist movement first arose when the Soviet Union sent tanks into communist Hungary in 1956, to crush an attempt to establish an alternative version of communism which was not embraced by the Russians. Most communists outside the eastern bloc opposed this action and criticised the Soviet Union. The 'tankies' were those who said 'send the tanks in'. The epithet has stuck because tankies also supported 'sending the tanks in' in cases such as Czechoslovakia 1968, ...
                                How tankie are you

Comment

Working...
                                X