i have a confession to make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neo
    Now thats mean Confed, for a sec I believed you!
    The kid atleast showed the guts to confess, well done kiddow! :)

And stay away from the guns! ;)

yea one thing, please dont call me kiddo ;) and please just dont treat me any differently

stay away from guns? i think not! shooting is a sport, i enjoy shooting havnt got that many chances considering that i live in BROOKLYN but when i am out of city/state i try to get a chance to shoot , only have got a chance to shoot the .22 rifle and 9mm semi-uzi (w/extended barrel)

Comment

Originally posted by jame$thegreat
      yea one thing, please dont call me kiddo ;)
      No problem sport :)
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

yea one thing, please dont call me kiddo ;) and please just dont treat me any differently
        Will do, respected youngerperson.
        I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
          No problem sport :)

Comment

yea one thing, please dont call me kiddo
            Not a problem sonny

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I have a confession too;

I am really not a hitman... not on the inside anyway. I really don't want to hurt anyone, it's just business. So can you love me for who I am on the inside???

(LOL)

Comment

Well, I suspected you were a young person. Not that anything you've posted has been immature at all.

My hat's off to you for your honesty. I believe you'll do well in life if you keep that up.

Oh, Maybe your folks are doing a pretty good job of parenting?
                sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by 2DREZQ
                  Well, I suspected you were a young person. Not that anything you've posted has been immature at all.

My hat's off to you for your honesty. I believe you'll do well in life if you keep that up.

Oh, Maybe your folks are doing a pretty good job of parenting?

if it was not what i posted then what lead you to that assumtion?

in the disiplining sense certainly, otherwise i would disagree.

Comment

if it was not what i posted then what lead you to that assumtion?
                    in the disiplining sense certainly, otherwise i would disagree.
                    Speaking for myself, there are just certain "tells", if you will.

Spelling, punctuation and grammer can occasionally be a tell (though that is by no means limited to younger folks.).

Attitudes and opinions can sometimes betray a younger, less experienced mind.

For me, it's usually not just one thing, it's a combination of several things that add up to a logical conclusion.

Drez's mileage may vary of course. :)
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I think what he's saying is that one can tell a lot merely by writing style. As he said, not immature writing, at least in the pejorative sense, but a different style, or manner of writing. To be perfectly honest, although I never really thought about it before this thread, I would have assumed you were a bit younger than 18.

Comment

On the other hand, sometimes it's hard to tell. For example, I never was sure about 2DREZQ until he said something about his age. I wasn't sure if he was an old coot, or just a very well read younger guy. I now know, of course, that he is of an alien species that doesn't experience time in us humans' limited, linear fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmchairGeneral
                          I think what he's saying is that one can tell a lot merely by writing style. As he said, not immature writing, at least in the pejorative sense, but a different style, or manner of writing.
                          Exactly! :)
                          Originally posted by ArmchairGeneral
                          To be perfectly honest, although I never really thought about it before this thread, I would have assumed you were a bit younger than 18.
                          I can't say I thought about it that much either, since he never really blatantly showed himself to be 14.

Comment

Speaking for myself, there are just certain "tells", if you will.

Spelling, punctuation and grammer can occasionally be a tell (though that is by no means limited to younger folks.).

Attitudes and opinions can sometimes betray a younger, less experienced mind.

For me, it's usually not just one thing, it's a combination of several things that add up to a logical conclusion.

Drez's mileage may vary of course. :)

had i never said anything would you suspect me to be younger than i let on?

i just truly hope that no one treats me any differently or assumes that because i am younger that my comments are inaccurate, becuase i do think that i have proved myself to be knowledgable enough to be respected and believed because that is the main reason i lied to begin with. i chose to not tell anyone that i was 14 (at the time 12) so no one would disregard/question the accuracy of what i say, if that is the case my stay at WAB may be cut short

Comment

gee..this guy has been around here since he was 12!

nice!

Comment

Spelling, punctuation and grammer can occasionally be a tell (though that is by no means limited to younger folks.).:)
                                I think that's probably true. Also, I believe you'll find the word is spelled 'grammar', TopHatter.

Just twistin' yer tail, youngster. :) That one was too good to miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X