return of the king

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• return of the king

How many here have seen The Lord of the Rings, Return of the King"? I just saw it ther other day and IMHO it blows the other two away! The CGI was amazing and of corce the story as always was riviting despite most people knowing the outcome!
    Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

I plan on seeing it as soon as my brother makes his way up here for Christmas vacation

:Beer

Snipe told me it really outdid the others, and I know how good all the others were.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

It was absolutely awesome.....me and a freind got to the theatre about 20 minutes before the movie started and wound up sitting right up front craning our necks but it was a blast even sitting there! The battle scenes will have you grinning in your seat like I was.:evil:
      Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Froggy and I saw it Saturday night. Pretty good, though I think Bravehearts battle sceens were better...
        Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Yeah, but "Braveheart" (even though they had a crazy Irishman, my hero) didn't have an elf and a dwarf in an insane killing competition...

"That still only counts for one!" -Gimli

Awesome... my favorite of the three, probably...
          I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

Originally posted by kingfrogger
            Yeah, but "Braveheart" (even though they had a crazy Irishman, my hero) didn't have an elf and a dwarf in an insane killing competition...

"That still only counts for one!" -Gimli

Awesome... my favorite of the three, probably...
            Your right about that. Everyone loves that crazy Irishman that "talks to God". :clap:

The killing competition was carried over from the book. In The Two Towers, Gimli beat Legolas by one confirmed kill.

Surprised that the movie version didn't have them race each other to get to the tie breaker first.

Comment

Working...
            X