No announcement yet.

South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that South Park was easily the best of the season so far.
    "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

South Park is very funny. Its directors are some of the last people in the United States who dare exercise the right of free speech.
      "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
      - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Last night's episode showed the true hypocrisy of Comedy Central- again. South Park has had Jesus killed in violent ways twice, and shows him defecating on President Bush and the American flag, and during the Easter Week no less (for the defecation and one of the killing episodes). Yet CC refused to allow SP to show the Muslim prophet Muhammed after the Danish cartoon riots, even if he's just standing there not doing anything.
        "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

well, nowadays no one really wants to get sued which seems to have limited freedom of speech in America. It also seems the whole series has turned Kenny into a minor character.
          Those who can't change become extinct.

Comment

I watched it ONCE at my sister in laws, could not understand a single word, and never watched it again..............

Comment

Originally posted by ExNavyAmerican View Post
              South Park is very funny. Its directors are some of the last people in the United States who dare exercise the right of free speech.
              LOVE IT!! Simpsons,Futurama and South Park: all night for me!!ooops apart from WAB

Comment

I can't stand Simpsons, Futurama, or Family Guy.

Comment

Who wants to go to the Girl Bar?
                  Cato

Comment

OMG! Tonight's episode was funny! Trey & Matt really outdid themelves with the adult resident's of South Park being complete F-tards.

Comment

• i ve watched Lord of The Rings special edition :)) heheheh

cartman was gandalf :D great cartoon
                      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• Did anyone see the episode tonight? I loved it!!! Bono is the biggest piece of crap! I knew it. And I'm glad someone agrees with me.
                        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Any episode ripping on Canada makes me laugh my ass off. I love steriotypes.

Edit/// I think I spelled steriotype wrong?
                          Originally posted by GVChamp
                          College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

• I loved the episode of Al Quieda movie about the United States.

There were all thses cut-out pictures of white people saying "we like to crap".

Then came Bush saying "I crap on all of you"

And the of course Jesus did too by saying, "I crap on all of you"

There was also a woman bragging about how she has sex all of the time.

They're always making fun of Jesus that way. Never make fun of Mohammed though... Trey & Matt would but Comedy Central refuses.
                            "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
                            - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• You know it amazing how republican south park is. I think that's why you guys all like it so much. If you watch it carefully it has a very obvious agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Feanor View Post
                                You know it amazing how republican south park is. I think that's why you guys all like it so much. If you watch it carefully it has a very obvious agenda.
                                I know exactly how conservative the show is. Parker and Stone both are republicans.

However you have missed the episodes making fun of the conservatives. They make fun of the republicans as much as they do democrats. Or maybe you were just busy taking notes on democrat bashing and missed the republican bashing.

By the way, I love The Family Guy and American Dad, despite how liberal those shows are.
                                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                                X