No announcement yet.

South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe that the Crab People is one of the best Jewish conspiracy parodies ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
      I know exactly how conservative the show is. Parker and Stone both are republicans.

However you have missed the episodes making fun of the conservatives. They make fun of the republicans as much as they do democrats. Or maybe you were just busy taking notes on democrat bashing and missed the republican bashing.

By the way, I love The Family Guy and American Dad, despite how liberal those shows are.
      I've actually seen every single episode of southpark. They're all online. standsdad.com allsp.com and other sites.

Comment

• I also love family guy and american dad. They're hysterical!

Especially the depiction of Karl Rove.
        "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
        - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• I sort of saw South Park once, couldn't understand a word of it, and never watched it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
            I know exactly how conservative the show is. Parker and Stone both are republicans.

However you have missed the episodes making fun of the conservatives. They make fun of the republicans as much as they do democrats. Or maybe you were just busy taking notes on democrat bashing and missed the republican bashing.

By the way, I love The Family Guy and American Dad, despite how liberal those shows are.
            Although Parker describes himself as a libertarian, both call themselves "equal-opportunity offenders". Stone is quoted as saying, "We hate conservatives, but we really, really hate liberals."
            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Working...
            X