No announcement yet.

South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love South Park about 50% of the time. When Matt and Trey get it right, though, the show is fantastic. The "Whore-Off" episode about Paris Hilton had me completely choked up so much that I couldn't breathe. Another good one is "The Jeffersons," a parody on Michael Jackson's most recent child molestation episode.

Comment

I have just been informed that i will be in an episode of S.Park next year, as, you guessed, the Southpark Repo man.

Comment

Stupid Filthy Whore is my favorite episode or one of them anyway. Paris randomly coughing up semen even had my girlfriend in shock followed by an OOOHHHH!!! and finger pointing and hysteria. Then the little dog blows the top of its head all over the limo.

Class I tell you.
        Originally posted by GVChamp
        College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

Wow, that episode really sucked.
          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10 View Post
            Wow, that episode really sucked.
            I was playing Company of Heroes at the time. Even then I can tell that episode was not that great.
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

It wasn't. It relied on the whole "repitition is funny, then it's not funny, then MAYBE it'll become funny again" strategy. But what has to happen is that the repeated joke has to be at least mildly funny in the first place, which neither of the running gags in the episode were. So swing and a miss on this one. Right up (or down?) there with A Million Little Fibers.
              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Fame

Originally posted by M21Sniper View Post
                I have just been informed that i will be in an episode of S.Park next year, as, you guessed, the Southpark Repo man.

Congratulations! You've finally made the big time!
                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy

Cartman is appointed to the post of School Hallway Monitor at South Park Elementary. In his new role, Cartman takes it personally when an infraction is committed in his jurisdiction. When Kyle discovers that a teacher is having sex with a student, he and Cartman have to team up to put a stop to the inappropriate behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10 View Post
                    Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy

Cartman is appointed to the post of School Hallway Monitor at South Park Elementary. In his new role, Cartman takes it personally when an infraction is committed in his jurisdiction. When Kyle discovers that a teacher is having sex with a student, he and Cartman have to team up to put a stop to the inappropriate behavior.
                    RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!
                    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Guys...look at this!

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?doc...9&q=south+park

Comment

Wow, that was a pretty good one. Great Dawg the Bounty Hunter spoof, having Ike as a main character was cool too.

And... Nice! Nice! ;)

Comment

Hell on Earth 2006

Satan is throwing the biggest Halloween costume party ever, and no one will be admitted without a wristband. Satan is busy checking the R.S.V.P. list and deciding what costume to wear to the big event. Every detail must be perfect for the prince of darkness, but even Satan can’t foresee everything.

This should be good. Satan is easily one of my favorite characters. It's just unbelievable that he's a sensitive, insecure, and gay Prince of Darkness. An anti-archetype, if there ever was one.

Comment

A must have link for the true fans: :)

http://www.allsp.com/

Comment

Sad to say, South Park is beginning to suck.

Comment

Yeah...not much happening in current series.
                                Yes...I'm serial!

Comment

Working...
                                X