South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JG73
    Is it possible to save the episodes on harddisc?
    Look for a flash "capture" program. I don't use one, or I'd point you in the right direction, but I do know they are out there.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Saw "Die Hippie Die" for the first time. Great "Armageddon" ripoff, and the Hippie-Digger was fuccking hilarious.
      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

"I thought it would be good for the economy."

"What? Are you insane? They're hippies. They don't have money."

ABSOLUTELY my favorite episode of all time.
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

That's really, really far up there on my list too. Top 5 maybe. This was an episode long in coming, because Cartman has always hated hippies. That goes way back to the second episode ever made. And damned if they didn't disappoint! I fall off my seat whenever I see the Hippie-Digger!

BTW, like my sig?
          Last edited by leib10; 15 Jun 06,, 06:20.
          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
            That's really, really far up there on my list too. Top 5 maybe. This was an episode long in coming, because Cartman has always hated hippies. That goes way back to the second episode ever made. And damned if they didn't disappoint! I fall off my seat whenever I see the Hippie-Digger!

BTW, like my sig?
            That episode and Smug Alert. Cartman needing a deep dive suit with an oxygen hose attached to enter San Fran.

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
              Another favorite, especially since it ripped on the Simpsons, which was good back in the day but now sucks.
              The Simpsons had two really funny episodes over the past two seasons.

Mobile Homer. In which Homer owned the entire episode.

And Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore, when Mr. Burns outsoursouced the Nuclear Plant to India, put Homer in charge, and became a couch potato tourist.

Mr. Burns: Leave me alone Smithers. I'm floating down the River Ganges with some of the locals.

Smithers: But those are corpses! sir!

Mr. Burns: You never did like my friends.

Comment

I liked the episode about the Iraq War.

Free ice cream Thursdays added into the constitution, Benjamin Franklin introducing the right to publically oppose a war started by the US so that the world thinks Americans are peace loving despite intentionally going to war, and rock versus country
                Last edited by ZFBoxcar; 17 Jun 06,, 17:53.

Comment

A reference to the Donny and Marie Show.

"Let the flag for hypocrisy fly high from every pole, 'cuz we're a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll!"

And two funny episodes over two seasons is a really, really bad ratio.

Comment

NEW SOUTH PARK EPISODE THIS WEDNESDAY

http://media.southparkstudios.com/media/SPinWoW.avi

Apparently, they're going after the World of Warcraft fanatics, my brother being one of them. Naturally, I expect them to point out just how addicting the game is, as my brother is a shining example of how bad it can be (he stays up til 6 in the morning playing it, then sleeps all day, then repeats the procedure). Hopefully it'll be good.

Comment

This episode was probably the greatest of the season so far. It really showcases just how hard Matt and Trey work to make sure that all the little details are nearly 100% accurate. It's that little extra effort that separates South Park from the rest of the shows. I mean, my brother is a complete WOW fanatic, and he said that even his knowledge wasn't as much as what was shown in the episode.

Kudos to M&T.

Comment

I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10 View Post
                          This episode was probably the greatest of the season so far. It really showcases just how hard Matt and Trey work to make sure that all the little details are nearly 100% accurate. It's that little extra effort that separates South Park from the rest of the shows. I mean, my brother is a complete WOW fanatic, and he said that even his knowledge wasn't as much as what was shown in the episode.

Kudos to M&T.
                          Ditto for my younger brother. But he was definately interested in this ep..which I told him about while he was playing WOW, ironically.

And I have to be honest and say I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if I despised the renegade player. Not after commiting attocities like his on Broodwar Battlenet in the past.

Most memorable was meeting up with two other players on battlenet one night, and we'd keep joining the LOTR Helms Deep map as Aragorn, Legolas, and Giml..and ally ourselves with the Urukai.

Comment

Air Date: 2006-10-11
                            The world’s biggest conspiracy of all time will finally be uncovered when Eric Cartman exposes the true culprit behind the September 11th attacks. An attempted assassination in South Park means no one is safe from the people who are the real brains behind the 9/11 conspiracy. When Kyle and Stan hit the road in search of the truth, they come face-to-face with the masterminds who pulled off the most elaborate, intricate and flawlessly executed operation in American history..

Comment

Crab people did it. They were responsible for global warming.
                              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

"Crab people" is now a part of official South Park lexicon, as it now means any really stupid idea that should only be used as a last resort.

Comment

Working...
                                X