Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assault With A Dead (yes, dead) Weapon

Cops: Breeder hit with dead Chihuahua

ST. PETERS, Missouri (AP) -- A woman angry that her new puppy had died pushed her way into a dog breeder's home and repeatedly hit her on the head with the dead Chihuahua, authorities said.

The 33-year-old woman told police she had taken the puppy to a veterinarian, who said it was only 4 weeks old and needed to be returned to its mother. But before she could return the puppy, it died.

Early Wednesday, the woman went to the breeder's home, pushed her way inside and began fighting with the breeder as she tried to make her way to the basement to get another puppy, police said.

The breeder wrestled the woman out of her house to the front porch, where the woman then hit the breeder over the head numerous times with the dead puppy, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported, citing police.

As the woman drove away, she waved the dead puppy out of the car's sunroof and yelled threats at the breeder, police said. She later called the breeder and threatened her and her family, according to court records.

Police said they are considering felony burglary and misdemeanor assault charges against the woman.
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/08/ti....ap/index.html
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Most importantly, this did NOT happen in Florida. ;)

-dale

Comment

WTF!!!

Comment

Inbred breeder...

I don't have a whole lot of use for Chihuahuas but what kind of inbred SOB sells a four week old puppy? Breeder? More like idiot.

The woman is no better. The vet TOLD her the puppy was too young to be away from it's mother. So she trys to get ANOTHER immature puppy from the same litter? Who's the bigger idiot? Cite them both.
        Last edited by sappersgt; 08 Jun 06,, 22:03.
        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Wow, that's rather pathetic and idiotic on the part of both women. I agree, cite them both. Jerks.

Comment

Working...
          X