Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Waiting for the sun to rise on a grassy knoll

Last edited by Double Edge; 23 May 19,, 00:47.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Oracle; 30 May 19,, 17:16.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Comment

• We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Comment

• Pandora sent me a text, to let m know that it was the 20th anniversary of Blink-182s Enima of the State album

here is some other stuff from 1999

Comment

Comment

• Some early 70s rock

Jo Jo Gunne

T. Rex

Mungo Jerry

“Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                        Mark Twain

Comment

• Comment

• Johnny paycheck singing take this job n stuff it .

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                              Johnny paycheck singing take this job n stuff it .
                              Always loved that one....Although it's "Shove It"
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X