Mark Twain

Comment

• Yet again, it takes years to learn to play a tune you wrote properly
        We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

• R.I.P. Chris

We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

• Another Seattle grunge frontman vocalist dead. Soundgarden was the first grunge band signed to a major label (1988). Condolences to Chris' wife, daughter and family.

Eddie Vedder of PJ is still alive and kicking. "Why Go (Home) ?"
            Real eyes realize real lies.

Comment

• sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Last edited by Oracle; 02 Jun 17,, 18:01.
                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Love this band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Chambers Brothers Time(Has Come Today). Extended version-

And a song I've only recently learned was used on the Soprano's pilot episode but one I've always loved- The Other Side Of Life, written by Fred Neil and performed live at the Fillmore East by the Jefferson Airplane-

"This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                          Great track!

Comment

• Comment

• From CLOSE TO THE EDGE, a quintessential prog/art rock album from 1973, the lush, orchestral best that YES could provide. They wore quickly on me but there was a period from 1971-1974 when they very much had it together. Brilliant musicians all-

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• We recently lost one of the most distinctive singers of his generation. With that we also lost the final namesake to the Allman Brothers Band. An immense musical loss in my world in a year that has just been heartbreaking for too many of my old heros. A couple great examples of Gregg Allman voice-

Dreams was the song that first captured my attention to this band. Greg's voice was perfectly suited to the song. The real star here might be Derek Trucks or, obviously, once upon a time, Duane but it's Greg's vocals that set the mood-

Comment

Working...
                                X