• One for us lads!

Comment

• Franz Waxman- Ride of the Cossacks

From the movie score of one of my all-time favorite movie scenes-

Taras Bulba's Ride of the Cossacks ZAPOROSTI!!!-

and a piano concerto performance of the same-

Last edited by S2; 07 Mar 09,, 02:25.
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Just finished watching "School of Rock" with my son.

Great song.

Comment

• Neil Lennon Sings-

A Day In Life. My man is gettin' old but, boy, he hits another homer here with this Beatles cover live-

Neil's gettin' old. A bit sad.

Guess I already said he's gettin' old. Me too. Ah well, another day in life...
          Last edited by S2; 10 Mar 09,, 01:47.
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Feminist Love Songs

From one of the brightest female writers of the nineties. Her wit is wry even if she needs her mouth washed out.

Calmly understated filthy lil' girl. From Exile in Guysville (highly recommended by S-2) Fcuk n' Run-

Gotta clear the kiddies by the refrain!

Oh! And I couldn't resist. Liz celebrates the wonders of oral sex in her epic and excellent Hot White Kum-

Forgive me...
            Last edited by S2; 10 Mar 09,, 19:02.

Comment

• Another song from AR RAHMAN from the film Uyire in Tamil
              starring: Sharuk khan & Manisha koirala
              check this melody...

Comment

• Fear Factory - Moment of Impact

brilliant death metal band
                Last edited by Andrey Egorov; 10 Mar 09,, 20:06. Reason: I'm dumb...
                We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

• Them Changes

I got a buddy that's going in the army and he's about to experience "them changes". He's experienced a few in the last year already. This is for him. Buddy Miles died the day these guys were playing at the MSG in New York. They dedicated this song to Miles. I'm dedicating it to CATO.

It smokes, man. Real Spencer Davis feel. Clapton/Winwood-

Comment

• Metronomy - Back On The Motorway
                    When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

• Kelly Clarkson

I like this song by Kelly. She's cute in it!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                      sigpic

Comment

• Flying Burrito Brothers

One of my favorites-Do Right Woman- with a great country vocal by the man, Gram Parsons and a real nice high harmony from Chris Hillman. Tasty real country here-

Comment

• Gustav Holst - The Planets Op.32 Mars, the Bringer of War

Always thought it was some film music until I accidentally found it on youtube. What an epic piece! And came from an English composer as well (hadn't known any significant English classic composer before).

夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

• Katy Perry - I kissed a girl (club remix)
                            When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

• Steve Miller

There was a time when I ABSOLUTELY respected Steve Miller. After all, he met Boz Scaggs at the Univ. of Wisconsin. More importantly, between 1967 and 1972, he made some of the grooviest music alive...

until The Joker.

It was all downhill from there. From his second album, SAILOR, here's some stuff you don't hear much, the beautiful Dear Mary-

and Dime-A-Dance Romance-

Last edited by S2; 13 Mar 09,, 05:57.

Comment

• Chambers Bros.

Time (Has Come Today)-

The clock rocks...

Comment

Working...
                                X