This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are so so good.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post

They are so so good.
                Sounds like Kenny G meets miami vice

Was expecting some fight scene there but other than the track title there is no connection with miami vice

The video comes from a horror movie called fright night

Very different music playing in that scene.

My idea of crockett's revenge ; )
                Last edited by Double Edge; 27 Jun 20,, 00:07.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Where is Ironduke? I hope he's okay.
                              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X