Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malcolm wrote a lot of the great AC/DC riffs, either on his own or with little brother Angus. Happy to sit back & let others take the spotlight, but always there with a killer riff.

Older brother George, who helped to start the band & produced their early albums died a few weeks ago. Tough time for the family.

When I get a bit of time I'll do a proper tribute to this great musical family.
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
      When my son was in kindergarten, The teacher had each child stand up and sing their favorite song.

Most kids sang "The wheels on the bus" or "Head shoulders, knees and toes" or other age appropriate songs

My son starts belting out this

My first Parent/teacher/Principal conference about age appropriate music :)

RIP Malcolm
      That is an excellent story Gunny.

A couple of years back my brother took his then 8 year old son to his first ever rock concert - AC/DC. Good taste in music is the sign of a good parent. ;-)
      sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Eddie from the Tempts

Comment

• This is Manchester

"When people mention 'Pacific State', they often refer to the clarinet part without realising it's actually a sax,” says musician, composer, producer and engineer Graham Massey. "I was the one who played it, and that was because there were a lot of jazz influences in what 808 State was creating at that time. That record didn't just come from the house scene; it also came from jazz fusion and exotica.”

Comment

• Bristol

Comment

• These guys are epic live

Born slippy is the name of the greyhound they bet on and won

Comment

• What the F is that?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	facepalm.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	1471800
                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                  When my son was in kindergarten, The teacher had each child stand up and sing their favorite song.

Most kids sang "The wheels on the bus" or "Head shoulders, knees and toes" or other age appropriate songs

My son starts belting out this

My first Parent/teacher/Principal conference about age appropriate music :)

RIP Malcolm
                  You are my Spirit Parent.....

The awesomeness of that is so Gunny!
                  “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                  Mark Twain

Comment

• RIP Malcolm!
                    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• This album has everything just right. They gave him a Brit award

Comment

• 21 yr old Maltese Australian. One man band. She's fcukin' great

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                          21 yr old Maltese Australian. One man band. She's fcukin' great

Awesome!

Comment

• Elvis, yeahhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                              Awesome!

here's a local to look out for, ten years from now maybe. She's only 13 : O

Comment

• Last edited by Toby; 26 Nov 17,, 00:27.

Comment

Working...
                                X