Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• ^amuses me to see you getting into Moby : )

He's had a lot of commercial success, very versatile. One of his tracks is a remixed one called 'Go', raver anthem

Here's something older from further up north

Last edited by Double Edge; 01 May 19,, 02:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
          ^amuses me to see you getting into Moby : )

He's had a lot of commercial success, very versatile. One of his tracks is a remixed one called 'Go', raver anthem

Here's something older from further up north
          I like Moby since I've listened to this ->

But, I've never fully immersed myself into other types of music than rock, until you started posting those kind of videos. Now I do. It's an ocean out there. I'm swimming, and I like it.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• The entire action genre of bollywood was re-defined by this movie. 'Sholay' is bollywood's 'The good, the bad & the ugly', even better. You're not considered an Indian, if you haven't watched 'Sholay'. Millennials please excuse.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
              I like Moby since I've listened to this ->
              This one did make it into the tomorrow never dies album, don't think it featured in the movie though. Here is one that didn't make it

But, I've never fully immersed myself into other types of music than rock, until you started posting those kind of videos. Now I do. It's an ocean out there. I'm swimming, and I like it.
              90s saw a lot of sub genres coming out

Comment

• ^ It's good. The initial 3 seconds of piano is classic bond music. Hollywood has a lot of money, so they make 5-6 final versions, then select one, I guess.

Yeah, 90s were a blast. I also discovered a lot of music from the 60s way down to 2000s. Some which I haven't listened to before, but very good. When I say 'rock', I mean alternative, classic, grunge, some heavy etc, all forms. I like Adele too now, I am getting old. I listen to more and more Moby and other stuff I post now, as those kind of songs help me concentrate & focus on objectives I've set for myself.

The range of her voice is amazing. She hits high notes, and then drops down into low notes and climbs up in a very.........harmonious to the ears kind of way. She is really good.

I've also started to understand that people aren't alike. No one is. People have different choices (good/bad), and without trying out a new thing, no one should form an opinion. And therefore I removed my mental block as far as rock is concerned sometime back. With respect to food, anything that moves is food. Frog and snake is on my to eat list now. I missed eating a rat snake some time back. I got a lot of chance to taste those, but I didn't. I was a fool. I sit on top of the food chain, I need to behave like one. I should look down upon every animal, as if I am their King and have the right to slaughter anyone I choose. This is becoming a food fantasy thread, so I stop.

Comment

• One of the best rock bands of all time. One of the best vocalists (Geddy), and one of the best drummer (Peart) of all time. When we talk about the best, we can't leave Keith Moon, Jon Bonham or for that matter among vocalists - Robert Plant and even Axl Rose. There are so so many greats. Eric Clapton. Janis Joplin. Freddie Mercury. So many. There was this Jazz drummer whose name I can't recall.

The following is an amalgamation of guitar, melody & awesome vocals.

Comment

Comment

• Last edited by Ironduke; 18 May 19,, 19:41.
                      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Comment

• Last edited by Oracle; 21 May 19,, 16:18.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X