Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently listening to the Limited Edition of Doro's Forever Warriors, Forever United - which i picked up this morning.

You really notice by now in her voice that she's 54. It's her 20th album in since 1989, not counting the 4 with her first band in the 80s. Collected all of them since the mid 90s, around the time when Gene Simmons was still "tutoring" her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      4 years in Congo gives this.

Some bollywood song copied the starting bass, can't remember. DE?
      Absolutely amazing video work.

There is zero bollywood in there

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post

Starting bass. I can't recall. I think it's a Mika Singh bollywood song.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• If you want to know about Ukrainian spirit worth watching - music is not bad too

Comment

• Specially for Gun Grape,

Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Whatever happened to the liberal muslim world. It's unfortunate that 2 billion of these people have to struggle on a daily basis, for everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post

Maybe because of this. But, I'm pretty sure some bollywood song has the initial bass introduction.

Comment

• This band (Mizoram based) won the Hornbill international rock contest in 2015.

Comment

• ^Super

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Lazy intro, but chorus is surprisingly better. This dude is good.
                          Last edited by Oracle; 16 Dec 18,, 17:12.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Damn fine band. I'm addicted.

Last edited by Oracle; 26 Jan 19,, 16:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X