killswitch engage - the end of heartache

Comment

Turn Turn Turn
      - By who ?

Comment

Send me an Angel - Scorpions

Comment

Mitwa and Chand Sifarish.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

At the moment I am listening to Savin' me - Nickelback.

One song that I am desperately looking for is 'Yeh kaun chitrakaar hai' from V.Shantaram's movie 'Boond jo bann gayee moti'. I believe its probably the finest song Mukesh ever sung.
            If at first you don't succeed, call it v1.0!

Comment

Originally posted by STIG
              Bon Jovi - Queen of new orleans
              Ahh gosh!! reminds me of my beautiful days in Ruia college, Mumbai.
              If at first you don't succeed, call it v1.0!

Comment

Joe Cockers "Feeling Alright"...
                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Billie Meyers - Am I Here Yet?/Return To Sender (Trance Remix)
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

its ok (one blood)- the game

Comment

Can't Repeat- The Offspring
                      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Escape- Enrique iglesias

Comment

Milk Inc - Tainted Love (extended mix)
                          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Rosenrot by Rammstein. Gotta love German joke metal.

Comment

Now it's Jurass Finish First by Jurassic 5, followed by believe me or not, Me and Bobby McGee by Kris Kristofferson. Might line up some Iclandic Hip-Hop from Quarashi after this. Yay diversity.

Comment

A friend and I are considering making a clip which is all footage cut from the Blade trilogy of Kris Kristofferon's character 'whistler' slaying vampires and shooting FBI ops and syncing it with this song, should be pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X