X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas blue - fast car

Comment

• 40 years ago today. One of the best albums ever was released. Bat out of Hell- Meatloaf
      Where did the time go?
      Where did good music go?

Nothing more American then baseball references about sex.

Best "new Girlfriend" song

And the best breakup song ever written

Last edited by Gun Grape; 22 Oct 17,, 01:49.

Comment

• Keeping with Meatloaf

And taking the girlfriend to the midnight showing of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• This guy has defo got way too much time on his hands

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                  40 years ago today. One of the best albums ever was released. Bat out of Hell- Meatloaf
                  Where did the time go?
                  Where did good music go?

Nothing more American then baseball references about sex.

Best "new Girlfriend" song

And the best breakup song ever written

Gunny

I don't know how the hell I missed this!!!

It was the soundtrack to my freshman year in college.

I wore out the album in 12 months (along with Boston) and had to buy a new one.

I remember in summer 1978 Meatlof was on SNL when Christopher Lee (!) was the guest host. As he introduced Meatloaf he said in his sonorous voice, "Ladies & Gentlemen, Mister Loaf!"

Dude was on top of the world.

These 3 songs were just ass kicking gold.
                  “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                  Mark Twain

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• This guy, Svyatoslav Vakarchuk, it seems may stand for President of Ukraine. To be fair he has a degree in theoretical physics.

translation with music:

Comment

• Last edited by Toby; 18 Nov 17,, 03:27.

Comment

• The best rendition I've heard.

Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• and one for snapper n' zara

Last edited by Toby; 19 Nov 17,, 01:32.

Comment

• Damn, I know they have a hell of a band but could they slow down inducting new members.

At least he didn't have to share a stage with Axl Rose

“It is with deepest sorrow that we inform you of the death of Malcolm Young, beloved husband, father, grandfather and brother. Malcolm had been suffering from Dementia for several years and passed away peacefully with his family by his bedside.”

Renowned for his musical prowess Malcolm was a songwriter, guitarist, performer, producer and visionary who inspired many. From the outset, he knew what he wanted to achieve and, along with his younger brother, took to the world stage giving their all at every show. Nothing less would do for their fans.

Malcolm is survived by his loving wife O'Linda, children Cara and Ross, son-in-law Josh, three grandchildren, sister and brother.

While thanking all for their overwhelming support and heartfelt condolences, the family ask that you respect their privacy during this time of heartbreak and grief.

For those wishing to send messages to the family please visit the Sydney Morning Herald Malcolm Young Memorial website which will be available next week.

The family have asked instead of flowers to send donations to The Salvation Army.

Comment

• When my son was in kindergarten, The teacher had each child stand up and sing their favorite song.

Most kids sang "The wheels on the bus" or "Head shoulders, knees and toes" or other age appropriate songs

My son starts belting out this

My first Parent/teacher/Principal conference about age appropriate music :)

RIP Malcolm

Comment

Working...
                                X