X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent cover version band

Comment

• Gunny,

J. Geils the guitarist didn't stand apart as anything particularly outstanding. As a band leader? Yeah. That was, at times, a very hot band. Couple of my faves-one early and one later. One live and one in the studio.

FULL HOUSE was a superb live album from 1972.

Angel in Blue from the FREEZE FRAME album in 1981. Bet Gunny has heard this a time or two-

"This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Well, well, look who's back. Missed you buddy.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• It's good to reach out beyond. This may help. From REVOLVER, Tomorrow Never Knows

Hard to believe but, essentially, the formula for trance just a few wee years early. Beatles were soooo cool.
              "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Originally posted by S2 View Post

It's good to reach out beyond. This may help. From REVOLVER, Tomorrow Never Knows

Hard to believe but, essentially, the formula for trance just a few wee years early. Beatles were soooo cool.
                Always a nice and well introduced choice, S.

Hope the rods are OK.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Dok,

All is fine. I'm here reading, observing and learning. Not much to offer these days other than the occasional tune. Trust that should I have cause to comment then I certainly shall. I love the WAB and Wabbits regardless.

Comment

• Deuce,

Good to see ya!

Happy you are abiding!
                    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                    Mark Twain

Comment

• nothing but

Comment

• Nice one, Toby
                        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                        Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by S2 View Post
                          Dok,

All is fine. I'm here reading, observing and learning. Not much to offer these days other than the occasional tune. Trust that should I have cause to comment then I certainly shall. I love the WAB and Wabbits regardless.
                          What Buck said.

Stay safe, we love ya, too.

Comment

• Hard to believe they were in their 20's when they wrote these tracks
                            Last edited by Toby; 04 May 17,, 22:29.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X