Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love this song , a visionary one from the 60s , for some of the ladies on board .lovely harmonies

https://youtu.be/O_pUgkECn9s
    Last edited by tankie; 07 Jan 17,, 18:08.

Comment

• Welcome to Zara

Comment

• Shine on Tankie

Comment

• love his volume control , i use a morley foot pedal for that sound , great number as is all floyd gilmore guitar work , coooooooooooooooooooooooooool .

Comment

• Love mi music and mi beer and mi wine ...

Love the album this was taken from as well, just hits a chord for some reason

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by zara; 11 Jan 17,, 01:43.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Belarus entry for Eurovision 2017.

Comment

• What they singing about snapper ? she has a nice voice .

Comment

• How many days and times have gone and people and towns all stored in the heart... The story of my life will be brighter the shines in our blood and your beautiful eyes.... or something like that. It's about a better future. Hoping to get up to Gdansk with my busted leg to see Laboratorium Pieśni, a girl group who sing all sorts of old Slavic songs polyphonic style (see below), though in my view if you want great polyphonic traditional song (and good wine) you cannot beat Georgia.

Laboratorium Pieśni

Georgian supra (bit like a feast) with polyphonic singing

Last edited by snapper; 21 Jan 17,, 16:35.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                              love his volume control , i use a morley foot pedal for that sound , great number as is all floyd gilmore guitar work , coooooooooooooooooooooooooool .
                              Saw them twice before they disbanded 88' and 94' and I got to see the wall in 11' very few bands get close

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X