Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Good stuff people!
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

• /\/\/\ Thank you.

Last edited by Oracle; 18 Aug 16,, 15:02.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Back then, songs like this was considered to be real musik.

Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Been drinking and comparing 80's albums with the love of my life. In no particular order

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Leibniz

Comment

• Two of the Cure because I just saw them live

Leibniz

Comment

• Oh all right, can't not post this

Leibniz

Comment

Leibniz

Comment

• /\/\/\ Like!

Comment

• Just keep my Valentine
                            I'll keep my bleeding heart
                            Just let me out of here
                            Before that sentimental music starts
                            And your regrets
                            Fall like empty lines
                            Like the lies we write on Valentines..........

Comment

Comment

• We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

Working...
                                X