Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• As someone in the comments section wrote "Little Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch stole Christmas grew up"

Last edited by Gun Grape; 02 Jul 16,, 19:33.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
            As someone in the comments section wrote "Little Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch stole Christmas grew up"

Never listened to his band in-depth, but I like this song:

Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Black Betty

And the original that started it all......

Last edited by YellowFever; 04 Jul 16,, 21:00.

Comment

• Currently my favorite crusin' tune....

Red Eyes and Tears

Comment

• And here is mine

Comment

Comment

• Last edited by Oracle; 18 Jul 16,, 12:58.
                      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X