X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arabian Knights - Siouxsie & the Banshees

Comment

• YouTube - can't sleep (atb remix live)
      Cant Sleep by ATB [live in chicago] amazing sexy vocals

Comment

• Stolen - Dashboard Confessional - Great song!!!
        “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
        sigpic

Comment

• Sugarmegs & Wolfgangsvault

I'm an old hippie. Both of the below sites are superb for streaming concerts from back in the day.

SugarMegs Audio files concert shows streaming free Live Music concerts downloads

Double click the icon sitting in the chair. Once in the directory, select your show by double-clicking. Then enable twice as the show downloads (you'll be cued to do so). Voila!

Everything from Miles Davis to Link Wray to Sinatra to the Dead to Phish to Drive By Truckers. Get the drift? If you can't find your band here they probably never played a live venue. Not all-inclusive but as extensive a catalogue of live shows as I've ever seen- many recorded off the sound-boards for SUPERB quality.

Vintage T-Shirts, Rock Posters, Concert T-Shirts, Concert Posters, Rock T-Shirts, Concert Shirt, Music Memorabilia, Concert Tees

This is a repository of concerts from Bill Graham's Fillmore East/West, Winterland, and Bill Graham Productions. A veritable bevy of shows recorded from these famous venues back in the day, many for sale. However, accessing and listening to steaming broadcasts (vault radio) or concerts (vault concerts) is FREE. A ton of great shows!
          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Originally posted by cirrrocco View Post
            Cant Sleep by ATB [live in chicago]
            Our taste in music is quite similar...

Milk Inc - Land Of The Living (Kevin Marshall Trance Remix)
            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

• Originally posted by Confed999 View Post
              Our taste in music is quite similar...

Milk Inc - Land Of The Living (Kevin Marshall Trance Remix)
              Love Milk Inc : isnt their most famous song walk on water; I heard they are a xian trance band :-), whatever that means.

anyway I bought Tiesto's elements of life CD, you should definitely hear "Sweet things" , it is going to be a hit this year,

Ohh btw did you go to UMF in miami last month, It would have been a chance to show your missus from IL, what trance and techno is :-)

Comment

Love Milk Inc : isnt their most famous song walk on water
                Not sure about fame, but it is my fave. Good tune...

Originally posted by cirrrocco View Post
                Ohh btw did you go to UMF in miami last month
                Nah, thought about it, but I'm not so into crowds. A buddy went, said it was fantastic.

Originally posted by cirrrocco View Post
                It would have been a chance to show your missus from IL, what trance and techno is :-)
                She knows. Chicago was big on electronic music back in the day. Helped to popularize it in the US. She's not so much a fan though. ;)
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

• Originally posted by Confed999 View Post
                  She knows. Chicago was big on electronic music back in the day. Helped to popularize it in the US. She's not so much a fan though. ;)
                  Well guess what, PVD is playing May 12 in chicago, and on May 26'th ATB is playing here as well.

it is just 60 miles from where I work, so I am def gonna be there..well let me know if you havent been keeping touch with this genre of music, I have GB's of new songs.. :-) [wink wink]

Comment

on May 26'th ATB is playing here as well.
                    I would love to see ATB. Good stuff from them...

Comment

• Alison by Elvis Costello (and Red Shoes, Watching the Detectives...from the My Aim is True CD.
                      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                      sigpic

Comment

• Halie's Song- Eminem

Comment

• "Where Do I Go ?" - Hair (Original Movie Soundtrack)

Comment

• "Decara A La Pased" - Lhasa De Sala

Comment

• Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                              I'm an old hippie. Both of the below sites are superb for streaming concerts from back in the day.

SugarMegs Audio files concert shows streaming free Live Music concerts downloads

Double click the icon sitting in the chair. Once in the directory, select your show by double-clicking. Then enable twice as the show downloads (you'll be cued to do so). Voila!

Everything from Miles Davis to Link Wray to Sinatra to the Dead to Phish to Drive By Truckers. Get the drift? If you can't find your band here they probably never played a live venue. Not all-inclusive but as extensive a catalogue of live shows as I've ever seen- many recorded off the sound-boards for SUPERB quality.

Vintage T-Shirts, Rock Posters, Concert T-Shirts, Concert Posters, Rock T-Shirts, Concert Shirt, Music Memorabilia, Concert Tees

This is a repository of concerts from Bill Graham's Fillmore East/West, Winterland, and Bill Graham Productions. A veritable bevy of shows recorded from these famous venues back in the day, many for sale. However, accessing and listening to steaming broadcasts (vault radio) or concerts (vault concerts) is FREE. A ton of great shows!
                              Awesome finds, S-2.

I just watched Beck at Bonnarroo in 2006.

It was black tamborine novecaine plugging que onda quero-ing stellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                                I'm an old hippie.

You're making me feel really old! I saw the last show at Winterland on New Years Eve. It was Montrose and the Tubes (remember "White punks On Dope"?) in all their regalia. Montrose was pretty good, doing "Connection" followed immediately by "Rock Candy"and "Paper Money". A show to remember!
                                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Working...
                                X