Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah...btw all the Nickelback songs are not that bad...I like the "Figured you out".

Comment

• Originally posted by MarquezRazor View Post
      Yeah...btw all the Nickelback songs are not that bad...I like the "Figured you out".
      Animal's been a fun song I heard in a long long time. Outrageous lyrics! The baseline and the drumming's just perfect for those words.

Comment

• Originally posted by glyn View Post
        Rap is an abomination, and there is a suitable word that rhymes with it. No wonder some of the younger generation appear to be brain-dead if this is what they listen to.
        as The braindead (patent pending) I might add that not all rap is abomination , although i get a little tired of this hip-hop culture , but then Iīm not from that background and so on . Public Enemy is still absolutely cool, but my favourite at moment is Gogol Bordello
        If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• Originally posted by Asim Aquil View Post
          Yeah recently he's improved. He came onto the scene as such a whiny boy. My mommy did this, my mommy did that.

I liked his stuff when he joined D-12. Especially that unreleased song about Limp Bizkit.
          I think the opposite, his newer stuff is utter crap. His early albums were some of the best albums ever released, but now he just doesnt rap the way he used to. He didnt only talk about his mom, if you really listen to his lyrics he talked about alot more, some things you guys cant really relate to... dont take that as an insult because its not meant to be all i mean is that some people dont like rap purely because they cant relate to it, i can.

Comment

• A sailors favorite: Whiskey in the Jar...Thin Lizy
            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• I am listening to people go on and on about biodiesel and ULSD.

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Cannibal Corpse - A Skull full of maggots
                I've sacraficed more than I have! I've left my bones beneath the mire!

Comment

• Originally posted by THL View Post
                  I am listening to people go on and on about biodiesel and ULSD.

A splendidly uplifting and improving topic to be sure!
                  Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Dipset xmas time by Jim jones

i jsut have to say this its just an urge of course but here goes

BALLIN!

I love that word!

Comment

• I'm surprised that was not censored. Hmmmm.
                      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by urmomma158 View Post
                        Dipset xmas time by Jim jones

i jsut have to say this its just an urge of course but here goes

BALLIN!

I love that word!
                        Dipset X-mas was a HORRIBLE album. lol

Comment

• Stone Temple Pilots - Dead and Bloated
                          I've sacraficed more than I have! I've left my bones beneath the mire!

Comment

• Originally posted by THL View Post
                            I'm surprised that was not censored. Hmmmm.
                            it means 2 things

1 to play basketball
                            2Live a luxurious lifestyle and show it off

Comment

• I wonder is really suspicious or extremely suspicious - Finntroll ´´Trollenheim´´ ;) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=723YDG3a-hA
                              really cool one IMHO
                              If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• I'm listening to music. Classic blues that is: Bert Jansch, Jake Holes, bit of Simon and Garfunkel.

Listening to this will become fashionable soon, I'm always a step or two ahead. I was a Led Zep freak before it was "cool" to be one.

I set the trends around here! ;)
                                I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X