Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difficult Decision. "Pure Land" is now *BANNED* at World Affairs Board. Please Read.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TYop Hatter an dother friends,

I have listended to you all.

I have tried my best to bring insome semblance.

But here is the bastard back to his tricks with ******a which is not hostorical atr all and you all sit pretty and let it pass!

You are jsut?

Here is a bastard who is out to rake up muck like a sweeper andyou juist \watch him to do what he wants?

And you have the audacity to change history whre Land of the Pure is a part of history.

You all are scaared of the Moslems and so yuou alla are P
    admit it.

9/11 has made you cowards!

F

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Gautam
      For all the anguish I feel bec of events like 9/11, Madrid & 7/7.

I sometimes say to myself, why do I even criticise the muslims. Why do I even bother when West itself seems to fall over itself to protect them while they go rampaging through their lives.

I do so because I value human life & respect others.

But if someone wants to remain oblivious to happenings around themselves then by all means.

This whole drama is a huge sharade. Platinum if u have an inch of shame you shall never return here.

U openly declare indians as ******ans on PDF, Surely u must have some conscience, when u come here and pretend to be secular. I have never seen a bigger joke in my life then u.

Does no mod seem similarities in some of our posts here??

Comment

9/11 have made Americans cowards and scared of Moslems

Chris and Mods show that!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Ray that's obvious from the pacification that goes on in the WEST.

Didn't know it has swept the online world 2.

Comment

I have not saoid a word.

I have borne it patiently

But the Mods and Chris not observing the deliberate flame attempt of Asim is shocking!

Bhinida with a space!

What utter rot.

And Land of the Pure which is a hostorical fact is banned.

Are these chaps fair?

And they pretend that they are the conscinece keeper of the world!

utter tripe.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

This is locked. More to follow.
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

WTF is wrong with you people...
                No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
                X