Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difficult Decision. "Pure Land" is now *BANNED* at World Affairs Board. Please Read.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cirrrocco
    is he banned or just handed a vacation to cool down.
    Vacation. Time to reflect on what is important and what isn't. After that, if he want's to come back, we will welcome him...
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

i dont understand why he became so fixated about that single point. brought down his facade he built over a long time.

OOE kept asking him to cool down, man I was so dammed pissed of at him for acting puerile. its just a board and usgae of the word pure laand is not going yo bring upon the downfall of pakistan.

sri, if ur reading this. tension aagathe . (Mods Translation: dont get riled up..)

Comment

Thank you Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter

Now then. Were you just calling me a troll? Bad, bad idea right now.
          Gee you are sensitive, aren't ya?

Comment

I have a question: What behaviour of Pakistani posters will cause equivalent measures? You can't take from one and leave it to others, right?

Comment

perhasps we should all refering to India has hindustan also...that might offend people...
              though that is the historical name. btw did u know India in urdu is called Bharat.

now i hope nobody takes what i'm saying the wrong way, lets all try to put this behind us.

Comment

Originally posted by kNikS
                I have a question: What behaviour of Pakistani posters will cause equivalent measures? You can't take from one and leave it to others, right?
                Like calling India B HINDIA?

note I had to add the spacing coz the actual word's ALSO BANNED.

Comment

that might offend people..
                  Heard of saare jahaan se achcha hindostaan hamaraa
                  hum bul bulain hai is kee, ye gulsitan hamaraa ?

Translation :
                  Our India is the finest Country on this planet earth
                  This is our garden abode, we are nightingales of mirth

Comment

Oh! Come on guys! Knock it off already!

I think it all began with the introduction of South Asian Forum on WAB.
                    Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster
                      Gee you are sensitive, aren't ya?
                      Not anymore sensitive than the next guy I suppose.
                      I merely have my limits, like anybody else.
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by kNikS
                        I don't think it is the behavior of just Pakistani posters...everyone has the same golden rule: Be respectful of eachother. I am not getting why this is so hard to do. It does not matter if one is from Pakistan, India, the US, UK or Estonia - just be nice people. :)
                        Attached Files
                        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I didn't know WAB was being politically correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Gautam
                            I didn't know WAB was being politically correct.
                            If protecting our integrity and reputation is considered being politically correct, then I suppose that could be considered accurate. :)
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                              If protecting our integrity and reputation is considered being politically correct, then I suppose that could be considered accurate. :)
                              Well then, we r not a democracy, then why this urge to be politcially correct.

Correct me if I am wrong

Comment

Because the mods feel like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X