Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

buy butter cookies here at cheap prices and please kill me, my life has no meaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buy butter cookies here at cheap prices and please kill me, my life has no meaning

Butter Cookie 9500 Deliciousomatrix

Fu<ked Up Loser Butter Cookie Dealer

PROPOSAL LETTER

Dear Hungry Consumers, We have all flavours of Butter Cookies for eating at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from crap to delicious. With Buttertooth, we want you to get back to us with your quote so that we can begin a good business relationship. . Kindly acknowledge the reciept of our mail and get back to us.

Regards, PETER JAMES General Sec. and Biggest Douche in the Universe

Butter Cookie Prices

All are FREE :)

Please contact me, the Biggest Douche in the Universe (after John Edwards) - [email protected]

Remember to ask me for lots of butter cookies free of charge and to refer to me only as fu<ked up loser or douchebag. That is all, thank you.
    Last edited by ZFBoxcar; 29 Apr 06,, 19:38.

Oh now this is just frustrating. Three times you've done this. I need butter cookies at cheap prices to cool my anger.

Comment

You should really delete the post so as to deny him the free advertising he seeks.

Comment

I did that the last two times...but yeah, you're probably right.

Ah! I know what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
          I did that the last two times...but yeah, you're probably right.

Ah! I know what to do...
          Heh heh....nice one.
          Especially since that douchebag is still logged in at the moment...let's see if he trys to modify it or start a new thread
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

LOL, FANTASTIC!

Comment

Working...
            X