• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and someone has opened a blog about mughalstan

mughalstan zindabad

Comment

I love fairy tales.

Hans Christien, Grimm Brothers and the whole lot.

I will add this to my list.

Sadly, this story does not end with "happily these frustrated dreamers never lived thereafter"!

If they can keep their own country in one entity, it will be a fairy tale come true!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

who exactly is the founder of this mughalstan movement and i do know that the banned dalitstan organisation used to have links and information to their sites.

Comment

I want the author of that first post to walk into a Sikh Gurdwara and proclaim that they're all just Sufi Muslims.

Put it on YouTube.

Actually it'll be flagged as inappropriate, perhaps it would be more suited to liveleak or ogrish. :D

(Actually I think ogrish was incorporated into liveleak)

Comment

You want Mughalistan?

Mughalistan was the name given to the Eastern Chaghatai Khanate by the Islamized society of Western Chaghatai Khanate and other Islamic societies. It is a Persian word meaning the Land of the Mughals, i.e. Mongols.

The region was roughly coextensive with modern day Xinjiang province of China, Kirghizstan and parts of Kazakhstan, and included Tarim Basin. In contrast, western Chaghatai Khanate lay between Amu and Syr rivers, in a region called Ma-wara'un-Nahr by its inhabitants, now more commonly known as Transoxania.

Historically, a schism always existed between eastern and western halves of the Chagatai Khanate. Ethnically considered, western half was basically Turk/Tajik while the eastern half was dominated by Mongols. Religiously seen, western part was predominantly Islamic and eastern part was Shamanist/Buddhist. Finally the way of life was primarily nomadic in the east and sedentary in the west. These difference ultimately led to the split of the Chagatai Khanate into eastern and western divisions.
            If you ask the Chinese politely, they may give it to you :))

Comment

Originally posted by Cactus View Post
              You want Mughalistan?

If you ask the Chinese politely, they may give it to you :))

it has two definitions.

NationMaster - Encyclopedia: Mughalstan

Mughalstan (Urdu: مگھلستان, Hindi: मघलस्तान from Mughal + -stān [land of the Mughals]) is the idea of a Muslim homeland in South Asia. It is inspired by the Mughal Empire and is supposed to stretch from "Afghanistan to Bangladesh."[1]. The idea of Mughalstan comes from the belief that all the lands, once conquered by the Mughals, should belong to their descendants. Mughalstanists (or proponents of the idea) say that Mughalstan is the homeland for the dominant Urdu-speaking Muslims of the North who are mainly descendants of immigrant Muslims and have been historically referred to as Mughals. The Muslims of Southern India, however, are mostly Bhramic religion proselytes and do not speak Urdu as a mother tongue, but have preserved their regional languages. Thus, they would not be included in the state as they are not ethnic Mughals.[2]

Regions the state would cover
              1. Pakistan, comprising Punjab, Afghanistan, and Sindh.
              2. Bangistan, or Greater Bangladesh, comprising modern Bangladesh, southern part of the Indian state of Assam and the surrounding Muslim-dominated regions.
              3. Khalistan, the Sikh Nation of Sufi Muslims. The Sikhs or Nanakshahis are followers of the Muslim Sufi saint Guru Nanak; hence Khalistan is a natural part of Mughalstan.
              4. Rohilstan, the northern part of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh or Rohilkhand, with a 60 % Muslim population.
              5. Malwastan, or Malwa in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh.
              6. Biharistan, comprising the Muslim-dominated regions formerly known as Magadha in the southern Bihar, a present day Indian state.
              7. Jammu and Kashmir, the Crown of Mughalstan.

Comment

Originally posted by King Six View Post
                I want the author of that first post to walk into a Sikh Gurdwara and proclaim that they're all just Sufi Muslims.

Put it on YouTube.

Actually it'll be flagged as inappropriate, perhaps it would be more suited to liveleak or ogrish. :D

(Actually I think ogrish was incorporated into liveleak)
                If he survives that I want to see the reaction in Dacca when he tells them all about the grand plan to reunite with Western Pakistan.:))

Forgive the failing memory of an old man, but I recall that the original parting of the two Pakistans was an unpleasant affair occasioned by mass murder on the part of the West.

I bet they just can't wait to reunite with their 'brother Muslims'.
                sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                  If he survives that I want to see the reaction in Dacca when he tells them all about the grand plan to reunite with Western Pakistan.:))

Forgive the failing memory of an old man, but I recall that the original parting of the two Pakistans was an unpleasant affair occasioned by mass murder on the part of the West.

I bet they just can't wait to reunite with their 'brother Muslims'.
                  It is widely claimed by analysts that illegal bangladeshi migrants in india have started planning a second partition of india to accomodate them.
                  And in this adventure they have support from ISI and native indian muslim organisations like SIMI etc.

Comment

Originally posted by asif1986 View Post
                    It is widely claimed by analysts that illegal bangladeshi migrants in india have started planning a second partition of india to accomodate them.
                    And in this adventure they have support from ISI and native indian muslim organisations like SIMI etc.
                    Of course they have the support of the ISI.

Heck, even the local pickpocket has the support of the ISI in a grand scheme to rob India blind!
                    Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic state to be ruled by priests with a divine mission - Jinnah
                    https://twitter.com/AgnosticMuslim

Comment

i have added the blog to my links

mughalstan.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                      X