Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so now your calling him a hamlet, what is he avenging? Becuase his opinons change with the situation, because they are opinions and not statements crafted to present a generic view?

My interpretation of your comments was clear, it has nothing to do with misunderstanding, it has everything to do with you lacking the mental stamina to compete.

Comment

That's right now go report to the Admins and Mods that I am having the last laugh!

Honestly, I am having a laugh since Platinum has turned out to be neighing like a frightened horse! Possibly seen a Jinn!

And what a way to twist a post! Man, Platinum is a real twister (not the US word though).

He is so pretzel like in his brains.

Goodbye!

Now be brave and start the tirade against me including running to Momma in the archetypal form that you chaps adopt.

Platinum,

In so far a Hamlet, you must have education to understand what I meant!

Look, I cannot continue a fruitless dialogue with the uneducated. I can't reproduce Hamlet and give explanatory notes since even that you may not understand, I having seen your IQ level!

As far as your interpretation of my post goes, it is not surprisng that you decided to give it your own jihadi touch. After all, you are the type who believes there is a man in the moon and the moon gives light!

I have the stamina, but not the inclination. One fights equals.
      Last edited by Ray; 26 Apr 06,, 17:34.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by tophatter
        As for his quoting from this dalistan website, I have no way of personally determining the veracity of it's information, and even if I was able to do so to the detriment of Platinum, I'm sure I would be bombarded with half a dozen protests claiming that it's a "news source" and further be accused of censoring legitimate posting.
        Well dalitstan is 99% propagandist website maligning India & Indian people. I do understand that everyone may not know every thing, but if an issue arises then such things has to be probed. U can start is by PM senior members who could help u. Thanks for the reply .
        Hala Madrid!!

Comment

you presume, you have seen nothing but the propaganda your army taught you since whenever you joined.

Comment

OK, on your request, this is the final before I go.

Read my signature.

Take it that that is my reply to every post of yours and Asims on this thread!

Good bye chum.

Its prayer time!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by platinum786
              look that guy starts asking questions about my parenthood, he gets the same back...

It's just he was subtle and i was not.

I've reported the post, i;vealso reported my own post in that report saying everyone is free to delete it, after his post where he says is my mum a platypus is removed.

if he was within fist range he'd be a dead man now. He might have survived wars but wars have rules, ghetto has no rules.
              Even before this reading this post I was reminded of a Latino & an establish amatuer boxer who isn't a big fan of "yo momma" jokes, since his mother has been deceased well before the mid nineties. And the most likely outcome if someone started in on him with those jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by platinum786
                look that guy starts asking questions about my parenthood, he gets the same back....
                look guys re-read the topic, how unreasonable is it to ask someone not to discuss my family in a topic.
                i'm fully entitled to get angry...
                Hey @sshole, what about "your moma" stuff that you involuntarily hurled when replying to me?? Where did your sanity go? What goes around will come around.

When you say god gave you orders and you see ghosts, we are not questioning about your religion or community or your beliefs or family, we are just questioning your mental sanity. I guess the rest of the guys would agree on that .
                Last edited by Jay; 26 Apr 06,, 18:55.
                A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

yo, i said i was kidding, i posted a disclaimer at the end stating i was entirely kidding, you replied back with similar material and we laughed about that, i found that entire episode amusing.

i even said i seriously never mean to bring offence to anyones parents....genuinly i was just playing and if ur offended i'm sorry and i'll remove my posts.

Comment

Look , you hurl "yo moma" abuses and have a disclaimer that you are kidding ??

You've got to be f*ckin kidding me!! You betcha I'm offended! But I aint gonna cry down the forums that my family's honor has been desecrated

If you are so sensitive about your moma and your family, I guess you should not use it yourself, if you do want to, grow some thick skin.
                    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

I think it's for the best that this one gets the lockdown.
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                      X